Chapter 20:

Kahlea :

The VIP section was really clearing out, I wonder why. "Alyssa what's going on is their a fight outside its getting lonely in here" I told Alyssa with a concerned face. "I'm not sure, a celebrity must of been here and left. Maybe all those people that left where probably just here to see him or her, well it is about to be 4am so I'm not sure" she responded . "Oh yeah and damn really?" I said as i checked the time and it was 3:52am already. "Yeah, we should probably get going if we don't want to be stopped by creeps on our way out the club" Alyssa said. "Yeah that's fine, I'm bout ready to get some rest" I replied as I let out a long sigh.

We walked to the exit of the club and looked side to side looking for any cabs. "I don't think we're going to have luck, it's pretty late and cabs hardly pass by this time. Also because most guys don't even have money to pay cause they spent it all on alcohol" Alyssa said looking every direction she saw a car coming by. "We can walk, I mean the ride did seem kind of short" I suggested. "We should walk by the dark and pray to god we get there safe and fast" Alyssa said as he started to walk to the dark side of the concrete. "You know I had fun tonight, thanks Alyssa" I told her as I looked up and around the big buildings. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself" she responded. "Hell no, I'm not walking by their, your crazy if you do" I said with a worried voice looking at a group of stoned and drunk guys about to fight. " You're right, but if we go around the block it would make this walk even longer, lets just cross the street to the other side" Alyssa said. We walked rapidly and got to the hotel.

Alyssa:

I'm surprised she was able to walk with out a sweater it was freezing outside. Kahlea stood by the elevator waiting for it to open. The lobby was lonely and only the corner lights where on. "You know , I think your going to have a great time here in the big city" I told Kahlea as we walked in the elevator. "Yes, it's really pretty here I like the lights and big buildings here, I might go for a run tomorrow in the morning you want to come?" She said. "Hopefully you do you're a cool chick, and yeah just knock at my door or----- what time you getting up ?" I asked her. "The latest would be 9" She answered. "that's to early for me haha I might wake up like at 12 or 1 I'm exhausted" I said laughing. "You're right I'm quite tired my self if I do get up early ill go wake you up and we can go get some Starbucks coffee" Kahlea said as we got to the 28th floor. "Ok I'm on the 7th door to the right, what door are you in " I said. "Mine is the 2nd to last on the left side" Kahlea said.

Kahlea:

I saw the very last door on my hall wide open. "Who has their door open at this time?" I asked my self. Alyssa had just walked in her door 6 doors down. I'm kind of afraid to walk by and see what's their. I stared at that door from a distance for like 20 seconds as I unlocks my door. I got inside looked at my phone and it was 4:26am. I took off my heels, got all my hair in a nappy bun, took of my dress, washed my face and mouth, got into some basket ball shorts and sports bra, charged my phone , and laid down and fell asleep.

I started to move around my bed and woke up, not the longest sleep but I'm up. I got my phone and checked the time, it was only 9:47 am. "Ughhhh" I let out a loud sigh. I went to the restroom and got ready, I wore jeans and a white t-shirt and my sandals. I saw this list next to the hotel phone and I saw the word coffee. "Their is a Starbucks coffee bar in the lobby for rushing mornings, get it in your way out!" Those words made my life easier.

I combed my hair and straitened it a little, just a little ratchet. I'm surprised I'm not hungover.

I got my phone and keys and headed out. As I walked out I noticed the last door was still open . I locked my door and walked towards it and look inside trying not to look that obvious. I think I saw a body in the couch move I'm not sure.

Abel:

I flipped over this uncomfortable couch and got a strike of light right into my eye. And then I looked around and saw a shadow move past my door. "What the fuck these niggas left the door wide open, fuck !" I said to myself as I walked over to slam the door shut.

I looked at the clock and it was 10 something I was to lazy to read the exact time. LaMar and Hawk slept over. I saw them knocked out in a couch. I walked toward my door to see if anyone was outside. But their was only the smell of a familiar perfume. "I'm fuckin trippen" I mumbled.

I walked downstairs to ask the lady in the lobby if she didn't know if anyone walked up today.

I walked out out my loft and got to the lobby. "Hey" I said to the lady and the lady gave me this long stare with a smile live every other day and said "Yes how can I help you Abel" I said "Did anyone walk up to the 28th floor that wasn't suppose to ?" , "No but their is a new girl their. She just got here from Texas yesterday. But other than that no one has gone up to that floor." she responded . " Ok thanks" I said as I gave her a smile. As I walked away I saw her blush "haha always works" I thought to myself.

Kahlea:

I got a Caramel Cappuccino and walked out the coffee bar. As I walked out I swear I just saw the back of Abel's head. He was looking down at his phone as the elevator door was closing and then I just hear "Morning Kahlea, your up early" it was the lady form yesterday. " Good morning" I said with a smile and a small wave. I though I was getting paranoid with finding Abel.

Abel:

I walked back into the elevator using my phone and as the doors closed I heard Kahlea, "Am I going crazy, seriously?" I said in my mind.....

I walked out the elevator and got to my door. The boys where up and where getting ready to leave to their house. Hawk and LaMar said they where leaving and walked out right after i walked in. It was whatever I was still sleepy.

Kahlea:

I was downstairs in a chair on my phone drinking my coffee. Then I heard the elevators doors open and it was two black guys. One was tall and skinny and the other was average. The average guy just looked down with a hoodie on, the other one gave me a long stare rubbing his chin. I stood up and walked towards the elevator and caught him looking back at me threw the reflection of the walls of the elevator. That was wired. I stopped to think and "Hawk????" came out of my mouth and he turned back around.