Chapter 18:

Abel :

I was receiving a call from LaMar , " I wonder what this nigga wants . . Aye whats going down" I answered

LaMar : " Aye the crew tryina get some pussy tonight "

Me : " Haha ill see wassup where yall meeting up at ?"

LaMar : "We where thinking you just meet us up at the club down your street since you live a few blocks down. . ."

Me : " Aight straight nigga just text me when yall their or when yall on yas way. . na when yall their cause I don't wanna show up all alone lookin stupid."

LaMar : " Haha ok I got you bro "

I ended the call and started to look for a good game to play on my ps3.

Kahlea :

I took most of my clothes out of my luggage and put it on the shelves of my closet. I heard some one knocking on my door , "who could it be" I thought to myself as I walked down the stairs. I walked up to the door and looked threw the little hole and it was some blond chick . .

I opend the door and said " Hi can I do something for ya ?"

Girl " Oh yes well I heard you're new to this floor and I thought id be perfect to show you around , if that's ok with you"

Me : In my head I was thinking well I don't have any friends . . " Yes sure come in please" I said

Girl : oh ok well my name is Alyssa

Me : Good to meet you Alyssa my name is Kahlea .

Alyssa : You have such a pretty name .

Me : Thank you.

Alyssa : So tell me , what do you like to do ? for fun . . . . .

Me : Well I mean I don't know . . party , shopping , listen to The Weeknd , and well that's about it .

Alyssa : I HAVE A FEELING WE'RE GOING TO BE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS BECAUSE I LOVE THE WEEKND !

Me : That's so sick ! Haha ,

Alyssa : Do you have any plans for tonight ?

Me : No well I mean if laying down don't count haha I have absolutely no plans .

Alyssa : Fantastic get ready look sexy ill take you out tonight and we can go to a club after , since you said you liked to party...

Me : Ok well what do I wear ? And how do I tell you im ready ?

Alyssa : Wear something sexy like a tight dress or some booty shorts , and here's my number and ill come to your door at 9:30, the entry to the club is $10 before 10pm.

Me : Ok well I guess ill se you till then

I said as Alyssa walked out my door .

Abel :

Time passed by really fast , well time always dose when I play games. I should start getting ready these niggas might call in a bit .

I got my phone and checked twitter and I saw Kahlea's tweet " Heading to the club tonight " Fuck man I have 0 chances of ever seeing her again . I got ready and was just on my phone I felt nervous for some reason . I took two shots to try to numb up a little . I got in the shower and freshened up and got dressed. I blasted some Juicy J while I got ready. I felt my pocket vibrate and it was a call from Hawk. I answered and all I head him say was " My nigga my nigga we at the club get here nigga " I already new he was drunk or high so I just replied " Aight im on my way.

Kahlea :

I had this one dress that Kimmy had gave me and it was really sexy, and since tonight if my first day in Canada and my first night out I thought I might as well wear it. I did my make up and straightened my hair, its pretty long now. After I put on my dress and damn I looked so curvy but you can see my underwear line so I wore a thong, it looked much better. I grabbed my black heels and walked around to find a big mirror. I found one in the back of my living room , it was taller than me . I have to admit I look good, I fixed some of my hair so it can fall over my shoulders and took a picture. I couldn't decide to put it on instagram or on twitter so I put it both. my caption was " Find me in Toronto, the big city is waiting for me"

I instantly got like 1k likes on insta and a lot of comments of random people I don't know but twitter had more mature comments. . . I heard knocking on my door so I knew it was Alyssa. "Come in its open!" I yelled. I saw Alyssa walk in and god damn she looked good, she had this really pretty tight black dress and some cute royal blue wedges her hair was straightened to but it wasn't as long as mine.

" Damn girl let me holla, you look beau--- damn let me see turn around for me please haha" Alyssa said checking me out I told her " You look really pretty Alyssa and thank you I tried hard to look like this" then she said " Girl no problem at least we know who's getting some tonight haha" she said " Haha you're crazy" I said . " Are you ready?" Alyssa asked me "Yes let me just get a hand bag real quick" I said as I looked for a hand bag that matched I came across my---- Abel's XO necklace, I put it over my chest and saw that it complimented my dress and earrings so I put it on. " Aye Kahlea were going on a cab just incase is that ok with you ?" I heard Alyssa yell at me. " Uhhh Yeah that's ok!" I yelled back at her. I found my hand bag and walked back down stairs.

" My key my key my key" I mumbled as I looked for them. We left right after we got the call from the person in the lobby. When Alyssa and I walked out the elevator to the lobby everyone was looking at us, in my mind I was saying " Im in Toronto bitches and its Friday". The ride in the cab was sort we hardly did any stops or turns .

Abel :

I walked in the club and walked straight to the couches my niggas where in and said wassup to all of them. The night was chillin so we ordered a few bottles and started to drink, id say 15 minutes later I saw two fine as bitches walk in one was wearing black and the other one was wearing an orangeish redish dress im not sure but damn she caught my attention.

Her body was turned towards me but she was looking the opposite direction from me so I couldn't see who she was. She had this nice as body and long hair and her boobs where huge. I think ima stare at her till that bitch comes to me.

Kahlea :

We got to the club and I felt a really strong standing ovation like I felt some one looking at me but I don't know who. Alyssa walked me to a bartender and told him we wanted something to start off our night.

The bartender was a male and he handed us some colorful drinks and said they're on the house and winked at us. I walked to a high seat table and sat down and enjoyed our drinks and the music. I thought I saw LaMar but I doubted my sight.

I saw Alyssa had found some of her friends and made us walk to them, she talked to them and introduced us to each other. I looked around and saw the vip area got crowded.

Abel:

Fuck I think that bitch noticed I was looking at her. I looked away because she was coming towards me . She stopped 5 feet away from me to talk to another nigga and some other bitch. I think im drunk enough to tell that bitch to come with me to a room. . .