please read :3

So... I mentioned a little while ago that I started an Iwaoi fanfic (Iwa x Oikawa) called Screens... I have had some people read it and I would love to have more people read it! Below this I'm going to give you the first chapter. If you want to read more, you will have to go to https://www.wattpad.com/story/62085232-screens-iwaoi-iwaizumixoikawa. Don't worry I'll put a link in the comments. 

Even if you don't read it, I want all of my lovely readers to know that I appreciate their votes and comments, so keep them coming! I'm sorry that I'm too shy to talk to you...

Anyways, here is the first chapter of Screens: 

{1}

Oikawa couldn't be more happy. Today is Friday. Today is the last day of the work week. Today is the last day before freedom... The last day before he can go online and chat with his friends. He can feel his heart flutter in anticipation, and his fingers twitch with the urge to pull his phone out of his pocket. Would it hurt to take a quick peek? Would it hurt to send a few replies? Pushing his office chair back to peek past the walls of his cubicle, Oikawa is happy to find his manager busy scolding one of his coworkers. Taking advantage of the fact that his manager is distracted, Oikawa pulls out his phone, hastily types his password and opens Wattpad. Much to his delight, there is a red dot over the word inbox.

agedashi_tofu:

Thanks for voting on my story. I just noticed that you vote on a lot of my stories... Would you mind giving me some feedback so I can improve my writing?

HIS FAVORITE AUTHOR MESSAGED HIM! Oikawa could jump for joy! Excited and filled with a strong desire to speak with agedashi_tofu as soon as possible, Oikawa sends a quick reply.

milk_bread:

I'd be happy to give you feedback! Is there anything in particular that you feel that you need to improve on? For instance, do you feel that your editing is poor? I'm not good at writing but I could edit your stories... Anyways, the first thing that comes to mind when you ask what you need to improve on is your chapter length. Even though having short chapters, such as your two paged chapters is fine, I think it would be better if they were longer. Especially in the instances when the next chapter is just the continuation of a major event.

Much to Oikawa's annoyance, he can here his manager's approaching footsteps. With a small sigh, he quickly adds,

I can send you a better reply later... I'm a bit busy right now ):

After quickly hitting the SEND button, Oikawa slips his phone back into his pocket and resumes editing Fly by Hinata Shoyo. Oikawa can't help but sigh upon noticing all of the red marks he has left on previous pages. Hinata Shoyo is a good author. His stories always have a deeper meaning, and forces the reader to questions society. However, he has poor spelling and grammar skills. By the time that Oikawa gets done editing his stories, he feels as though it would have saved time if he had just colored each page red.

"Hard at work, I see," his manger says suddenly, making Oikawa jump. Slowly turning around, he comes face to face with his manager. His manger is a middle aged woman with bright eyes and graying hair. Despite being short, Oikawa finds her intimidating and well.... His train of thought gets derailed as he notices where she is staring. She is straing right at his crotch.

CREEPY.

"Of course, Amane-san," Oikawa says, repressing the strong urge to yell at her to stop staring at his crotch. "Hinata-sensei's stories need a lot of attention." As her gaze shifts from focusing on his crotch to scanning his body, Oikawa is tempted to add, 'Unlike me. Please stop paying attention to me you creepy woman.' After a few awkward seconds spent with Oikawa helplessly watching Amane eye him like he is a meal, she glances at her watch.

"Oh, it looks like its time to head out for the day," she says, with a small frown upon her face, "See you Monday, Oikawa. That is, unless you want to-" desperate to avoid spending time outside of work with Amane, Oikawa interrupts her by spewing a lie.

"Sorry Amane-san, my mother's birthday is today, and my father and I have plans to surprise her at her work." With a quiet, "that's nice of you, have fun," Amane leaves. Upon her leaving, Oikawa can't help but notice the temperature rise a few degrees.

That woman gives me the chills.