{12}

/I LOVE THIS FANDOM. (LOOK AT THE PIC^^^)/

{12}

It is Valentine's Day. Who knows that it's Valentine's Day? EVERYONE BUT HINATA. Hinata, who stayed up late the night before studying for a math test is too tired... To tired to notice people giving each other cards... Giving each other chocolate... Heck, he is too tired to eat his lunch. His lunch, despite being a delicious homemade, goes uneaten... He doesn't even get a chance to take a bite of the meal his meal, before, due to his lack of sleep, he falls asleep with his face landing in his food.

Hinata, who had been in a deep, dreamless sleep is awakened by a loud and familar voice, "WHAT KIND OF DUMBASS FALLS ASLEEP WHILE EATING HIS FOOD?"

"I DIDN'T FALL ASLEEP WHILE EATING MY FOOD," Hinata shouts at Kageyama, who is gazing at him with a questioning look, from the doorway of the classroom. As he says so, he slowly sits up, and finds a face shaped impression in his food. Upon noticing Hinata's confused expression, Kageyama sighs.

"Are you sick, idiot?" Kageyama asks, lowering his voice to a normal (well, close to normal) volume. He seems genuinely worried about Hinata... Hinata can't help but wonder if he still asleep. To make sure that he is still awake, Hinata pinches his own arm.

"OW," he shouts, earning himself a scolding from Kageyama.

"DUMBASS! WHY DID YOU RANDOMLY PINCH YOURSELF?" Kageyama is now in the classroom, walking towards Hinata. Upon noticing the fire within Kageyama's eyes, Hinata grows nervous. Ugh oh, he has made Kageyama angry or worried? Hinata sometimes has a hard time telling what kind of mood Kageyama is in...

"YOU SEEMED REALLY WORRIED WHICH MADE ME THINK THAT I WAS STILL ASLEEP," Hinata yells in explanation, and his words made Kageyama stop a few feet away from his desk.

"Most of the time I'm joking when I call you a dumbass," Kageyama snarls, "but this time I mean it. YOU ARE A DUMBASS." Kageyama then throws a small box at Hinata before storming out of the classroom. Kageyama proves to have good aim as the box bounces off Hinata's face and lands on his desk, on top of his uneaten lunch.

I think that I like you more than volleyball, is written on the top of the box in Kageyama's handwriting. Even though Hinata finds the words as interesting as the possible contents of the box, he decides to take the top off and set it aside for a moment. Hinata can't help but gasp at what he finds inside.

Inside are homemade chocolates. Some look like volleyballs, and others look like hearts. Much to Hinata's surprise, there is another sentence written on one of the sides of the box. Happy Valentine's Day, Hinata.

Happy Valentine's Day, Hinata.

"IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY?" Hinata shouts, "I DIDN'T KNOW!" Jumping out of his seat, Hinata dashes out of the classroom and into the hallway. "KAGEYAMAAAA! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IT WAS VALENTINE'S DAY! I'M ALSO SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID EARLIER! I'M SORRYYYY! KAGEYAMA, WHERE ARE YOU?"

It takes Hinata 20 minutes to find Kageyama. He apologizes to Kageyama, and also the principal... Apologizing to the principal was the only way he could avoid getting a detention.

/OH LOOK A VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL. I HOPE IT WAS INTERESTING ENOUGH... -Nika/