Chapter 1: The Arrival

My heart pounded in my chest. My fingers were twitching. I was so nervous! It was my first time ever in the Billy house. My name is Hazel, I'm 11 years old. I was born in Durham, Dance was my thing ballet tap gymnastics modern funk jazz. I did all the classes available! When my dance teacher put me into the auditions I didn't think I'd get it but I did!

My mum dropped me off at the house at around 12:30 on the Sunday. I hugged her and told her I'd do her proud. I grabbed all my bags from the car and told my mum to go as I knew I was going to cry! I walked up to the huge brown door and rang the small white doorbell. My mind was going crazy. A boy about my age opened the door. He had think dark brown hair and had crazy freckles round his face. "Hi!" He said with a kinda posh accent , "I'm Brodie! You must be Hazel, the new Debbie. Geoff told us about you!" He exclaimed. "Move over Donouger!" Said a thick Yorkshie voice,"Let her get in the door!" The voice revealed itself to be a boy who had ginger hair and a bowl cut, " I'm Bradley. Nice to meet you." I shook his hand that he extended out to me.
"Can I come in?" I asked nervously. They both laughed and moved out the way. I came through the door and a man approached me. He had a bald head and spoke with a soft voice. " Hi I'm Geoff! You must be Hazel. Do you want to meet the others?" He took me through to a lounge type room where loads of kids sat doing different things.
"Introduce yourself guys!" He told them all. A tallish boy stepped forward "Hi! I'm Nathan and I play Michael! I hope you have a good time!"
Next a girl my age stepped forward she had such a thick Geordie accent " My names Connie and welcome" all the other people just said welcome and there name. I was told to go upstairs and unpack and I did.

My room was big I put up all my posters, family pictures, dance awards  and all my other belongings. I was nearly done when I heard shuffling around my room. I opened the door to find a boy in an ALDC jacket. "Urm sorry. Your across the hall from me so I said decided to say hi! My names Nat! I'm the oldest in the house so it'll be nice to get to know you!" He was cute and had the cutest little giggle. He told me all about himself. Then I told him how he was my Billy when I came to see him. Nat told me that when he saw Charlie and the chocolate factory I was his Verua. We then proceeded to yell Verua's nutcracker at the top of lungs.

While that was happening another girl walked in to sing along. I think she was Beatrice. She was so nice and got along so well with Nat. By the end of the song we had done all of the moves and finished by yelling "BAD NUT!" We broke out in fits of laughter.
"As well as Verua weren't you Lavender in Matilda?" Beatrice asked me.
"Yep best time of my life. But I know this will top it!" Suddenly a huge shout came from the bottom of the stairs "OI TEA YOU LOT!" We all ran down the stairs yelling and pushing.

All the kids sat round a huge table. I looked lost and didn't know where or who to sit with. Nat patted a space next to him. Obviously gesturing me to sit down. "Hazel", a voice came from across the table it was Thomas (the youngest one), "We've been up against each other in a comp. You did that really good Billy dance!" Random shouts came asking to see it. I paused and hesitated. I looked at Geoff and he gave a nod, "Sure but after tea."

The time had come for me to preform. I began. "I can't really explain it.... I haven't got the words!" I sang timidly by the time the dance section came, I was confident! I nailed my backhand spring and my free walkover back tuck. Finally came the pirouettes...9 solid turns. Feet pointed knee pulled up everything. My ending position matched Elliot Hanna's from Billy Elliot live! Everyone stood up and cheered. I held my position until they finished. Then after I took a bow and sat down. "HOLY COW!" Nathan shouted out. "She's a amazing!" Nat cried. I felt excepted! I couldn't wait for my first performance on the 2nd of April 2016!

A/n In my story Billy isn't ending. Please enjoy😘