Studio tour and Thursday show

We are broken up early on Sunday morning. We had to go to Thomas's studio first then Brad's and finally mine I was so excited to see all my friends and do a workshop with them. We are clambered into the  Billy van. All of us still in our pjs. Nat was begging for the Wicked soundtrack on. Connie said she wanted newsies. Ben was about to stab some one if he didn't get Cats. But Geoff and Jessie said "why don't we let Hazel choose?" Everyone moaned. I didn't even know. "Urm err." I really wanted Newsies, so I shouted "NEWSIES!" Connie shoved her hand back signalling a high five. Half way down the road the whole car was belting out Santa Fey. And before I knew it we were in Doncaster! Home of Thomas Hazelby.

We walked in and children from all directions darted towards Tom. We all jumped back. Then his mum came out, "Hi guys! Do you want to go through?" We went into a nice looking studio with props round the edges
"Hi guys! So today girls are gonna come with me Hazel and Connie." Bea said.
"Half the boys with Thomas, Nat and Euan and the other half with Brad , Ben and Nathan! Go go go" they all ran
Our group of girls was so lovely! We taught them the fast section of shine as we'd brought our fans and they loved using them. At the end we had to perform. So I was told I had to be Mrs Wilks. So I sang like Ruthies Henshall. All the boys (In the show) sat there staring st me in awe.
"Flipping hell Haz! I've never heard you sing like that!"
We left the lovely Hazelbiz and drove to Sharon Berry. That sped by. And before I knew it I was enroute to the academy theatre. Our van pulled up. My dance teacher was stood out side. Geoff opened the doors, she hugged me so tight! And I walking in and got physically bombarded with everyone. But at the end of the queue was my best mate Isy our eyes met and we ran at each othe hugging each other. By this point I was nearly crying so we started with a good old Q&A. Everyone asked such great questions a few of my favourites were
"Do you go to school?"
"Why aren't you speaking in Geordie accents?"
This one was to Nat, "I've watched you and you did a really good flippy thing can you do it now!"
So Nat stood up and did s round off free walkover. We all clapped then it was time for a masterclass. Bea took the younger ones and I took the ones about my age and Connie took the older ones (I wished her luck)

All my friends were in my group and I taught them shine and we messed about with the fans. Once again we had to perform. But it was the Billy cast that had to perform so we our Olivier express number and it was so good! And once again I took on the role of Mrs Wilks. Then I had to leave. I was so close to tears. But I knew I'd be back soon! We jumped into the van and drove to the train station and jumped on our train. We had an amazing idea for Ruthies birthday! Basically we did the show but as the adults. As soon as we got home we worked on it.

We sat in the studio with a piece of paper and began to brain storm. "We can get all the adults to be Ballet girls!" Ben exclaimed, we all agreed.
"Who's gonna be Mrs Wilks?" I asked I looked up and everyone was starting at me, "Of course it's gonna be you! Your the best singer!" Nat said! So I was Mrs Wilkinson!

Ruthies birthday day came. Geoff told her to sit down in the theatre. I stood behind the curtain waiting in my mini Mrs Wilkinson costume. The curtains opened. "MORNING GIRLS" and all the boys were stood in Tutus! Ruthie was all ready laughing. The quick change bit happened. And I saw singing just like Ruthie. We also did express with Lee and James as Billy and Michael. I was about to go on do the finale until I was forced to sing "I dreamed a dream" so I stood there and sang it. I thought it was it was really bad. But when I finished everyone stood up and clapped. We went to do finale! We were all in tutus and dancing. By the end Ruthie was crying. She ran up onto stage and hugged me. "You are so talented! I never knew you could sing that that!"
"Neither did I"
All the kids ran up to me. They told me that I was so good. All the cast made me sing on my own.
"I love him, I love him... But only on my own...."  Everyone stood up and clapped! Could I really sing? Everyone seemed think so!

The two comp winners arrived  as they were watching tonight. As well as Dan, Phil and Brodie! The others were watching tonight I was too exited to see Brodie! He told me he was allowed to stay to meet us! This had to be my best show! I sat back stage and Ruthie came up to me, "Hazel, I'm doing a concert later on in the week do you think you'd be able to sing? Just 4-5 songs?"
"Yes! That would be amazing!"
"What would you sing?"
"On my own, Defying Gravity, Adalaide's lament, Santa Fe and you can pick one!"
"What about Quiet?"
"Okay!" I was gonna sing in concert with Ruthie Henshall! As she walked off I had a mini freakout!  All all ballet girls arrived. Some of them panicking about Dan and Phil watching them dance!
"We are all gonna do great! And we all going to shine!" I said. I was going to give a Pep talk at this point Brodie walked in I didn't realise so I carried on
"When we go on we will be amazing! Your all amazing dancers!" All the ballet girl clapped and I stood up on a chair, "No matter where you go this show will stick with you forever! We are family! WE ARE THE BALLET GIRLS! Now hands in and spastic starfish on 3!" And we all yelled spastic starfish!
"BRODIEEEEEEE" and I ran at him and he lifted me up and swung me round
"HAZEL! I MISSED YOU!" We physically attacked each other!

We went on stage before all the show to take pictures with Dan and Phil. Me and Chelsea had brought spare Tutus for them! So we were called to stage for the picture. Chelsea and I shoved the Tutus at them and they willingly took them. We did our little cheeky grin towards each other and we took a stupid one a normal one and the gymnastics one (where me and Chelsea did spilt handstands) they went on Billy's Twitter! Then we all ran back stage ready for stars look down! I ran in with Jess and grabbed her sweets. I pushed Fred over and jumped on his back and he shoved me off. Then I ran to my fake dad! I quickly got my tutu on and got ready for shine
"What do you think?" Thomas asked me
"You look like a right Dickhead to me!" And I slammed the door really loudly! Loads of people laughed! Then In solidarity Thomas was really balanced in his "elbow wrist, tummy chin" position. And I shouted, "PLEASE MAM! can we have a go" and we carried on. That show went so amazing and I walked out of stage door.
Dan and Phil were stood there and they congratulated is all. Stood behind Dan  and Phil was Brodie. I ran at him and once again he picked me up. But this Time he transferred me to his shoulders. I saw the all of stage door. A lady pointed at me for a picture. So Brodie walked me through the crowd over to this women. And he bent over and I climbed off. I took the picture and signed some stuff. And then he said, "Miss Hazel Grace, your carriage awaits!" I clambered back on his shoulders. He walked me all the way to the van.
"I'm singing with Ruthie. In concert!"
"That's amazing! I'm really proud of you!"
"I wish I could come to your industry day!"
"Same with your concert!! Well it's nearly your birthday! I'll see if I can make a special visit"
He kissed me and ran back to his school coach and I got into the Billy van!

I forgot that it was nearly my birthday and I was performing on it! When we got back to the house  they were talking about something and they quickly moved as I walked in. I went straight upstairs to bed as I was completely tired out. 2 days till my birthday I was very excited