04

third person
11:42 pm

lina and jungkook had been staying up all night sending snapchats to each other. it was friday and of course neither of them had anything to do for the weekend, so staying up late was the last resort.

lina groaned frustratingly when she heard the ding from her phone.

snapchat from peanut

she was illegally streaming episodes of
the simpons on her laptop and she was getting tired of constantly missing parts of the episodes to take a picture of the ceiling and sending it with a small caption to jungkook.

her nimble finger tapped on the pink square opening his snap.

her breathing stopped for a few seconds before seeing the time left on the photo

her breathing stopped for a few seconds before seeing the time left on the photo. 3 seconds was enough time to put her fingers on the home and lock button making the screen flash.

she quickly moved to her camera roll looking in the screen shots folder.

she admired his features, and stared at the picture for a solid 5 minutes before face palming herself. embarrassing. she thought.
she decided to pretend like nothing happened and sent a snap back with a picture of the keyboard of her laptop, the caption reading "sure lol".

it was almost opened immediately, the little arrow triangle thingie losing the color.

she waited a few minutes for him to respond, only to have a kik notification pop up.

kookie: u live next to namjoonie hyung right?

lamestlina: yea why

kookie: u said u wanted dbz n chill sweetheart

lamestlina: im gagging

kookie: funny

lamestlina: can we plz go back to sc? this is weird

jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at his screen while putting his shoes on. he thought it was cute how she screenshotted his selca, because he knew how sexy he looked in it. he could tell lina wasn't taking him seriously, but damn was he serious. his mom gave him a questioning look as he walked towards the front door. probably because he looked like he was going to rob a place. he was dressed in all black with a beaning laying on his head, and the fact that it was almost 12 was not helping.

"namjoon's." was all he had to say before she silently nodded her head turning back to the cooking show on tv.

he started striding towards namjoon's and lina's street walking like his life depended on it. of course he knew lina lived next to joonie. he always wanted to go outside whenever he was over with the other guys in hopes of coincidently running into lina.

after taking a few twists and turns he arrived infront of namjoon's flat. he was a little older, so he lived alone. it didn't suprise jungkook when he knocked on the door and saw a girl basically crawling all over namjoon as they stood in the doorway. his hair was disheveled, probably from the girl's short fingers tugging on it as she did now.

"yah-" jungkook opened his mouth before he was cut off by his friend.

"don't talk to your hyung like that." he smiled the deep dimple showing on his cheek. jungkook knew well that he was just joking.

"haha you're funny. well uh, if you don't mind if the boss calls i'm staying the night here." he explained before turning away.

namjoon was a little surprised. the last time he had to cover for jungkook was when he went over to his ex's house who lived down the street from him. that was 2 years ago.

jungkook was already halfway down the sidewalk before he was hit in the back of the head with a small box.

"stay safe!" was all he heard before the slamming of the door. he rubbed the back of his head before turning around and picking up the package that hit him.

"really." he breathed out. he stared down at box of condoms. he shoved them in his coat pocket knowing for sure that he was not going to take advantage of lina like that, but knowing his hormones if she let him he wouldn't think twice. shaking the dirty thoughts out of his mind he found himself standing in the front of her door.

lina got up from her comfortable spot on the floor in front of the heater when she heard the soft taps on her front door.

when she opened the door she was a little surprised when she saw jungkook standing outside his hands shoved in his pockets fiddling with something, and his cherry colored nose from the cold. it felt like an eternity with her just standing there taking in his presence. she had never fully looked at him in person. all she had really ever seen was the top half of his body in snapchats or the right side of of his body while they sat next to each other in band class.

her face got hot when she heard him chuckle it felt like hearing bells on christmas.

"so are you going to let me in and watch some dragon ball z or not?"

- ohmygoodness the show is on the road lolol. updating stuff soon. im going to post the first chapter to better soon. also if anyone was wondering where maybe went, i'm rewriting the whole thing. the plot will be the same and everything, but when i read it there was a cringe fest.