06

first person
park lina
early lol

whenever i woke up, my back felt like stone. the only sound echoing out through the house was the small vibrations coming from my phone next to me on the floor. i opened my cellular device and squinted from the brightness, quickly turning it down so i didnt blind myself.

i scrolled down my notification bar, and saw an unexpected amount of the chaos coming from snapchat. i opened the app quickly after seeing the large number encircled in red on the icon. i swiped right after seeing the horrifying mess the world calls lina on the camera to reveal the freakishly weird amount of messages. i opened on from someone random persons from my school.

porqueotey: mbn

i looked at the story attached to the message, dropping my phone after seeing the picture. i slowly but surely picked my phone back up and looked at the picture, not sure if i was mad or maybe a little shooken up from the picture.

there it was. i was asleep, jungkook posing with his lips on my forehead with the stupid dog filter.

i hit myself.

i opened the rest of the messages.

mbn
mbn
mbn
mbn

if i got a dollar for everytime someone said mbn i would be able to skip college. i want to kick jungkook's head.

---

haha i know i am 2 years late but im going to finally start updating again this is an old part but expect more soon <3