matt murdock | he saves you (part 2)

After last night, running into a street gang and then having the Daredevil save you, you didn't know how to feel. Except, you were overwhelmed.

First off, three guys tried to kill you. Second off, Daredevil saved you. Third off, you found out Daredevil's identity! Well, sort of.

You only knew his first name- Matthew.

You were determined to go out and try to find Matt. But, the problem was, you didn't even know where to start.

Well, since you were a reporter in Hells Kitchen, maybe that would be an easy path on finding him. You'd go to work and first see if there's any recent or updated news from Daredevil.

So, you grabbed your bag and walked out of your apartment, making your way through your apartment building and onto the sidewalk of Hells Kitchen.

You needed to find this man. You needed to tell him that you were very grateful for what he did- for him saving your life.

Looking both ways before you crossed the street, as you hurled the strap of your bag towards your neck more. Not paying any attention to what was in front of you.

Suddenly, you collided with a man. Backing up, you hurried, "I'm so sorry! Are you alright?"

The man nodded, "I'm fine, it's okay." He laughed lightly, smiling.

You smiled back, then noticed he had a walking stick. He was blind. You took a minute, looking him over before you spoke up. "You seem familiar. Do I know you?"

The man stiffened, "No, sorry. Why do you ask?" He smiled.

"I don't know- your voice. I guess it just seems familiar, like. Like, I've heard it before." You trailed off, looking at him.

"I guess I just have that familiar type of, voice." He said trying to find the right word.

You nodded and breathed out, "I guess so." Smiling, you randomly blurted out, "Would you like to have coffee with me?"

You knew you had to find out who Daredevil was, but that could wait. This man sounded awfully like him so you were intrigued.

The man raised his eyebrow, and smiled. "Well, it's not often that strangers ask me out on dates." He joked.

You chuckled and smiled again, "I guess it's just a friendly thing to do after you've bumped into a stranger."

He nodded, "Well, I think that would be nice. I could use some coffee."

"Great! I'm (Y/N) by the way."

"Matthew" The man replied. "But, people call me Matt for short."

You froze, is he Daredevil? The man who saved you? You stood there, awestruck to your thoughts. This man was so kind, sweet and cute. Not to mention- daredevil.

"Well Matt, it's nice to meet you." You said, calmly. On the inside, you were totally freaking out but you kept your cool.

"You as well, (Y/N)." He smiled, as you two both walked into the nearest café.

The rest of the time flew by. Before you knew it, you two were being kicked out of the café due to it closing for the night.

Matt was such a funny and genuinely sweet guy. You guys talked about your lives, Hells Kitchen, your jobs, everything.

He told you how he became blind and how it felt. He said how he can see when it rains, but, although it's blurry, it's still something.

Pretty odd, that he opened up completely but who cares. You did too, and you had fun talking to someone about your life.

"We should keep in touch, I had a great time tonight, Matt." You said.

"I did too, (Y/N)." He answered, happily. "It's been awhile since I truly opened up to someone. Even if it was with a complete stranger. I feel like since today, I can talk to you about anything."

"You as well." You answered, happily.

"Goodnight (Y/N)." He said, kissing you lightly on the cheek and handing you a slip of paper with his number written on it.

"Goodnight, to you, the man without fear." You smirked lightly.

He furrowed his brows, "How did you kno-" He started.

"I know a voice when I hear one. Especially daredevil's," You paused, "Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me." You smiled.

"Okay," He chuckled, "Thank you." He said, gratefully.

"My pleasure. I'll call you." You said.

"I will be looking forward to your call." He smiled, and walked away.

*
*
*
Hey guys! 'He Saves You, Part 2' was requested so here you go!

Hope you liked it! :)

You guys requested some other heroes, so I will be working on those asap!

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow!

Ly all xx