Chapter 1 : From Teiko to Rakuzan

|ヘ Hi, it's Hirocchi98!
|゜)ジ~ I finally decided to make a
|/ KnB fanfict, pleazzz, brace
yourself, story starts now~

(*'∇`*) Enjoy~

[Author's POV]
It's spring now, the cherry blossom tree blooms its mighty beauty flowers, surrounding the earth with a dust of light pink with a great harmony.

Spring, yes..

TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL after long periods of weekend. Of course, there's a lot of kids heading from over the hill to the great grand school of Rakuzan. The Rakuzan is the most elite school for senior high students with a massive building and structure, students who enrolled there should be the riches, or the ones with brains, or were invited from the school themselves.

Nonetheless for the Akashis, the rumored of being the riches and the perfect, had enrolled their only son there. The famous Seijuuro Akashi. Because why the hell not? His father obsessed of perfections after all...

Aside that, behind all of the "Seijuuro-sama" thing, Rakuzan had secretly invited an infamous girl to their school. Pleading her to help with their school basketball team, knowig her absolute technique to strenghten the team. Since she loves sports very much, she agreed to enrolled there..

With one condition....

[Your POV]
I sighed as I walked down the streets to the Rakuzan. I agreed to enroled Rakuzan free from school payment, but I have to help with their basketball club.. To be specific, it's the male basketball club. I knew they had an outstanding marks of winning, but why asked a mare girl like me to help? I mean.. really?

"Man, I have to find an emo corner after this..." I sighed..

I kept walking until I saw the building of my destination and lower my pace when I saw a limo parked a little far from the school gate. And guess what? A certain red hair from Teiko come out of the limo..

I smirked as I walk passed him...
"So, this is the victim I had chosen, huh? Might as well have fun with Seijuuro in my senior high times~"

[Akashi's POV]
I looked at the (h/c) haired man as he walk passed me.. And I saw him, smiling? No, smirking..?

"Is there something wrong, my Lord " my driver asked.

"No, there's no problem at all. Don't drive me again the next time.." I ordered monotonusly as I walked following this (h/c) haired man that smirked at me before..

"Just you wait, my friend.. You will regret what you have done to me. Smirking in front of me means an unspoken war between you and me.. Or, are you actually look down on me? If that's right, you're in a big trouble..." I cursed him inside my mind, surprisingly, his head turns to the right and he stares at me from his corner of (e/c) orbs as if he heard me cursing him.

He let out a little chuckle and turns his head again, "It's nice to meet you, my firend.." he spoke. I flinch and froze for a moment...

"I never knew that a male can have an angelic voice..." I bitterly admitted his voice.

I then walk again, and speed up my pace, leaving him behind and went to the gate, and to my assigned class... I just shruged it down when girls are fan-girling their mind, since I knew that I'm Emperor, excellent in everything...