Chapter 2 : Literature

∧_∧          Hellaaaaw, it's Hirocchi98
( ´・ω・)        again!! Thank you so much for
( つ旦O        waiting the new updates, now
と_)_)      braze yourself, da story starts!

v(=^0^=)v ---- Enjoooy~

______________________________________________
Previously from chapter 1

(F/N) had enrolled Rakuzan Senior High by the pledge of the principal. She had cosplayed as a boy to "HELP" the school basketball club, even they already great and had the famous AKASHI by their side...

She : HE, on his first day at senior high, had impressed Akashi by defying his orders, obeying his punishment, and being unreadable himself.

"Akashi-kun, you heard everything right? He seemed desperately wants you smile... I hope you-"

"Let's see what he can do..  Making me smile is hard and tough as iron, can he stand against me..?" He said as his evil aura surrounding him...

He just had a great day, and of course, he's eager to look forward for the next day..
______________________________________________

[Author's POV]
The birds flew and chriped on the sky, and they landed on a big cherry tree near (F/N)'s house window. The birds greeted her, awaken her from her slumber as the sun enlighten her days with its ray of light..

She awaken and do her routines; cosplaying as a boy.. She cooked her lunch and another 'extra' lunch for her *cough* little *cough* target. She had promised to make him smile, because now...

SHE ACTUALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM!!

But of course, she wouldn't admit it, because she's a little naive and just want to mess with him (a/n: that actually make her hearts go in DOKI DOKI state, LOL) and be a good friend..

She left her home and began another fine day as a boy...

[Your POV]
"This is a great day for another great memory! I have to make Sei-kun smile again today!! Or at least a hint of happiness on his face..." I thought as I walk down the streets.

I walk and walk until I saw the certain red hair emperor 'WALKING' to Rakuzan... Immediately, I ran to him and prepared to gallomped into him, but fail...

"Good morning (F/N)..." he greets..
"Good morning to you too, Sei~ What a nice day we have today, yeah?"
"Hmm..." he nods..

We walk in silent to school, and after some minutes when we arrived at school, I slid my left arm around his neck and muss his hair with my other hand when we're walking through Rakuzan gate, just like what normal buddies would do each other..

"Come on, man~ Don't put that gloomy face on such a good day!!~ It might turns into a bad day if you keep that kind of face!!~" I laugh as he gave me a dead glare...

"Kyaaa~ Akashi-sama and (F/N)-sama is the best!!"
"They look so hoooot today too!!~"
"(F/N)-sama is bright today!!~"
"Akashi-sama is just as cool as ever~~"

And there goes the girls squealing for us again... I really don't mind it, but if their minds tainted with strange things, it would be very bad... (a/n: (F/N) means yaoi XD)