Look at me

Disclaimer:All characters belong to JK Rowling

He's watching her...again. He looked at her with curiosity and something else, something like admiration. Sometimes she would catch him smiling that litle smile of his while whatching her laugh with her family and friends. He was never staring at her so it was freaky or scary,but she always felt a bit insecure under his observing eyes.

She doesn't know much about him... nobody does actualy. He's her age, always quiet, never speaks in class even if professor asks him a question. First everybody thought that he was just shy or that he doesn't stydy so he doesn't know the answer, but when he started getting all good marks in tests and even learned to preform spells without having to say them aloud in his second year, they realised that he just doesn't wants to speak so they left him alone.

It was weird he was like this, since everybody knew his family definetly wasn't. Malfoys were known for their behavior. Arrogant,proud and always ready to say something. But, it seams that the young Scorpius Malfoy wasn't like his ancestors, exept for his looks and the same House. The tall, skinny, pale Slytherin, with silver eyes and blonde, almost white hair, was exactly like his father Draco Malfoy.
Her parents and aunt and uncle  told her, her brother and her cousins a lot about Malfoy senior and all of the happenings at Hogwarts in their time, but they also told them not to judge his son because of his family or to hold any grudge against him, although her father did muttered something that sounded a lot like 'he's probably a ferret just like his stupid father' to witch he got a punch in the arm by her mom.

When Rose first noticed the looks pale boy was sending her way in her first year, she thought he was looking at someone else, since at that time she was always surounded by her older family, because it was her first year at Hogwarts and they didn't want her to feel alone or left out.

But then the second and third year came around and she didn't need anyone to worry about her or watch her constantly so she was actualy seen alone sometimes.That was when she realised that Scorpius Malfoy was looking at her, because a lot of times there was nobody else around her to be looked at. She watched if he was looking at someone else like he looked at her, maybe he was just curious and liked to watch people, but she came up short.

At first she ignored the looks that were making her uncomfortable, but after some time Rose couldn't take it anymore so she started glaring at him with her eyebrows drawn together, silently asking 'why are you staring at me?' and 'what the hell is your problem?'.

He just looked right back at her unfased. People were even starting to notice, some of them told her he has a crush on her, but whenever somebody would mention anything about Scorpius she would brush it of and said that is not true.

Then she, without even noticing it, started looking at him the same way he was looking at her. She watched him every day witch resulted in her not getting all 'Outstandings' so she made herself not to think about him anymore, even though she realised she was falling for the blond.
But that was stupid, crazy completly, she knew nothing about him exept his name. She told herself that he was only attractive to her because of his looks and the mysterious aura around him.

And since he didn't backed down, she decided that she would. He can stare all he wants Rose doesn't care. Unfortunately now she is sixth year and  is still getting the looks from silver eyed blond.

"Rose, he's doing it again."her cousin Lily wispered next to her while they were at breakfast at Gryffindor table in the Great Hall.

"Who's doing it and what is he doing?"she played dumb.

Lily rolled her eyes at her cousin.

"You know Malfoy is staring at you like you are his source of life since first year, so don't try to deny it."she said sternly.