17

Just think. You and your friends are just talking about life, crushes, an whatever else your friends talk about. 

All of a sudden, theres a 9 year old who runs past you (which startled you and your friends) screaming, "I GOT THE MENTOS!!!"

Just think about it...

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

it would be absolutely, awesomely funny!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep...

That was me; the little 9 year old (but i'm almost 13).

What actually happened:

So, my sister and I where going to Vons to get some ice cream and butter for our mom, and our mom said that if we get some butter and ice cream, we can get something from CVS or 7-11. So we got the butter and walked over to CVS first, since it was closer that 7-11. We walked into CVS and was looking around for some candy to share. It took us about 15 mins to find out that we both wanted mentos. We went outside and my sister said, 'Hey. lets see if our neighbor is at karate right now," (He goes to karate right across the street from our house).So, I said yes and we found him not there, while eating the mentos. We left and my sis can't run with the butter and ice cream, because the bag is ripping; so I decided to run screaming,'I GOT THE MENTOS!!!' Though, I didn't know that there was a small group of friends turning the corner before I ran past them and scared the only boy and one of the few girls! I stopped running and fell on the floor laughing my head off while my sis got to me and was also laughing her head off as well. The group of friends where also laughing their heads off, leaning on the wall or using their knees to keep them up.

Later:

When we got home, we realized that the butter was gone. We left the ice cream and went searching for it on the ground. Guess where we found it...

We found it in the road, run over by a bunch of cars...

LOL!!!

I hoped u enjoyed our failure to get butter for our mom, for our dinner.

Thx,

Brielle