Chapter 3

It was time for my lunch break . I waited for Lashae to come out , but she was taking forever ! as usual . i texted Lashe saying that ill meet her in the food court . once it sent i walk off to the food court and i put my headphones in and went on pandora . then i checked my Instagram feed , like scroll , like scroll , be nosey and read comments & scroll , you get the process . i waited for Lashae to come but her ass was taking long , so and i was getting hungry so i just went to Panda Express . While i was in line , i felt something vibrate and it was lashae telling me that she was on her , way .

Lashae met with me at our table after we both got our food . While i was eating & scrolling through my feed on Instagram , shae did this thing with her hand that was our sigh that a boy was around or a boy is looking at us . i didn't want to stare at the boy so i just acted like i dropped something and looked slowly up . I saw Nike socks , with cargos & a Nice button down shirt . i Must say he is mighty fine .

" Ayee laalaaa i see you " we both started laughing . all of the sudden on the corner of my eye i feel someone stand by me .

"Excuse me ladies" the man said . Shae look at me like i was cray . i was waiting for her to say something but i knew she wasn't , so i slowly turned around and i said "Yes"

"Im sorry to bother you but you just caught my attention , can i talk to you ?" he said . 

in my mind I'm like TF i don't even know this Niggah and he asking to speak WITH ME LAYLA BROWN !

" Layla the gentlemen is wanting to speak to you " shae said .  

I slowly got up and this dude is HELLA TALL ! and MIGHTY FINE ! you can see his abs and everything through his shirt . Once i stood up i said

" Ok sure would you like to get a table ?" i said slowly & shyly .

" Yes please " he said . The lord has blessed me , he is tall , fine & Knows how to respect a female .

We walked to an empty table 4 tables down from where i was sitting .

" Can i just say that you are very beautiful ." he said and HE HAD DIMPLES !

" Awe thank you your soo sweet " i said .

" Are you working tomorrow night ? I would love to take you out to eat . " he said .

" Im not sure , but you can give you me your number and ill give you mines and if im off ill call you . "

" Yes" We trade off numbers and i mumbled 465-539-0691 while putting it in my phone . And he stood up , pulled out my chair , & walked me back to Shae . And i sat and told her what he said .

" Aweeee laaaaa I'm so happy for you . " she said. Our lunch break was over and it was time to head back to work . So we left & threw our trash away .

It was 5:30 and i was tired and ready to go home . i made a announcement that the store would only be open for 30 more minutes . then it was 15 , it was 10 and i made an announcement saying that we were closing and they had to leave we only have one customer left , soo thats not bad .