Chapter 4

Shae was waiting for me outside , so we could leave the mall together , as usual . She was finally early for once . I asked shae if she was doing anything tonight , she said noo . and she said she wanted to come to my house instead and i said alrighty than . so she followed me to my house . and once we got home mom was in her room & jj was playing Call of duty . soo we went to my room and i went to my closet and opened my basket with comfy cloths for me and shae . and we started talking about the dude from the mall and the funniest thing happened im not sure if he read my mind but he called me ! I was scared to answer but i did .

" Hey "

" Hi "

" I never got to introduce myself & that was really rude "

" Me either im sorry . you may go first "

" Ok then im Jordan , Jordan Carter "

" Well Hello Jordan , Im Layla Jones "

" Layla ? "

" Yes Layla , that my name "

" Are you still going to the dinner with me ? "

" Well I'm not working , but ill have to check my schedule " i knew i had nothing on my schedule i just wanted to say that.

" Alright then "

" Ill text you my address if i dont have any plans "

" Sounds great "

" Yes it does "

" Well good bye beauti-" and he hung up , Shae was smiling and soo happy for me , because i had what you call a "date" .