Chapter 6

Oh lord , i was standing outside , and i turned my head to see Shae peeking through my window , to see Jordan , she is so NOSEY ! I heard a car coming so i acted normal , even though that i know I'M NERVOUS !!!! He came out of his "car" & stood by me .

 " Hi , Beautiful "

" he-ll-ooo" omg , why am i studdering ?? , but can i just say that he is so sexy & i would love to do anything crazy with sexy ass ! omg i can just imagine him picking me up and putting me against a wall just like those Lifetime movies , oh lord I WOULD ENJOY THAT !

"Layla ? , Layla ? " 

" Yea sorry , i was just thinking ."

" About me ? "

" Oh lord no , lol ."

" You know you were " 

" Ok i guess , sooo yo-u ready ," lord , why am i so shy ?

" Ready when you are sweetheart "

"Alright lets go then " He opened the door , and he was driving this , nice SUV , i didn't know the name of it but it was a Mercedes :), and i like my Mercedes ! 

" Soo , would you like to go to the movies or dinner ?" 

" Well im not starving but dinner would be nice   ?" 

" Sure , works for me " 

" Where would you like to go ?" 

" Not sure , but surprise me  ?" I cant lie but it was quiet and awkward .                                    

He turned on the radio , and my song came on .

" OMG THIS IS MY SONGS !!!!! " then we started singing together which was soo funny ! After the song was over , we made our way inside the theater .

" A table for Two please " I heard , these girls saying " is that Jordan , or thats Jordan , then i was surprised when i heard the girls saying "who's that hoe with him" , oh lord i wanted to check them bitches , but they were really lucky , that he told me " i got us a table , layla " oooooooh i wanted to tell shae about it . but i forgot about it . i think jordan told  the manager something because we didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes to get our food . Then he asked "so layla tell me about yourself " 

" um well do i start im 21 , im outgoing , and ill be with you through thick & thin as long as you dont play me . "

" well you are someone that i would love to be around or hang out with " 

" same ,what about you , tell me about yourself ."

" Im Jordan as you know & im 23 , ill say that ALOT OF PEOPLE KNOW ME " 

" oh well thats nice to know , how do you know so many people ?

" lets just say im well known " 

" oh hell nah , you do drugs ? "

" nah boo , i don't do drugs ."

" ight good !"

" ya , so we done ?" 

" yea ."

" would you come to ma crib , i have a ' suprise' "

" umm , sure . "

" alright then , lets go " i thought , why didn't he pay ? , does he know someone here ? all questions ran through my mind .  

" yea " We got into his car , and drove to his house but before got to his house we had to go through 3 gates , this was REALLY A GATED community ! this is a 2 story house! 

" Your probably wondering , why do i live in a 6 bedroom , 5 bathroom house . well i dont live in this house i live in the guest house where its a bit smaller , 3 beds 2 baths . this house is the " show off house " the guest is my house , where i can walk around naked and not care !" 

" oh rea-ll-y  " oh lord i WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM NAKED , HIS BICEPS ! DAMN HE IS FINE ! OH LORD I WANT TO HIS PARTS !!! 

" yea , layla can i tell you something ? " *he walks and talks good , he went to the kitchen *

" all ears "

" you have a body that i would love to see ! " I blushed and there you go , my dimples ! 

" that smile & those dimples ! , & your body , your just so perfect ! "  can i just say i would tap you any day or time , JUST SAYING , "

" OH LORD JORDAN ! " 

" Its getting late , do you want me to drop you off , or do you just want to sleep over & ill drop you off in the morning . ?"

" ill stay wouldn't want to wake anyone up , but what would i wear ?"

" you can wear one of my shirts , but i don't know if your big ol booty self is gonna fit in to my basketball shorts but you can just look around and you'll get whatever ." 

" oh hush , & ok . "  Once i was all changed into comfy sweatpants with a big vee neck , i went to the couch where Jordan was and i just sat there , he got up and made some popcorn , and i was surprised when he had netflixs but he had it , so i put on a movie , i got really tired i didn't even know that i was falling asleep .

" you sleeping ?" 

" huh"

" never mind it ok "  he put my head on his shoulder and put his hand through my curls . after that i really dont remember a damn thing , but i know i was in a bed . i opened my eyes and i saw a time 2 :41 am .   i turned over and he was in the same bed as me , OMG I JUST WANT TO TOUCH HIS CHEST BUT , he is soo cute asleep , i wouldn't want to wake him up .ill just act like im sleeping but just swing my arm to his chest . i swung my arm just a bit , and i touched his abs , oh lord , it was soft like a baby's bottom ! he is up ! 

" are you up sweet heart ?"

" yea "

"what are you thinking about ?" 

" how did you know that i was ' thinking ' & nothing . " 

" yeah , yeah , you know you were thinking about me and you & alot more . " 

" i guess so , um are we in the showoff or guest ? "

" guest , duhh " 

" how did i get here ???" 

" oh i carried you "

" WHAT , WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL MY FAT ASS TO WAKE UP ??? "  

" First off your not fat  , & i wanted you to have your sleep , and besides you looked so peaceful .

"yes i am & awe your so sweet " the problem with me is that i hate to attach easily , cause then everything WILL GO WRONG ! as much as i would love to call him boo and shit , i think i would be moving to fast .

" Layla your beautiful , ok . " i layed my head om his chest so he would be happy . and we talked & he said 

" Layla , i know i just met you and all but i would love to make you mine & call you more than babe , you know ?"

" yea , can we talk about this in the morning ?" 

" ok bb " and he played with my hair , like a barbie doll .

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

- Don't forget to, like , comment & etc :)