Chapter 9

Sorry for mistakes & other things

Jordan POV

I got this text from layla saying " its better if we go our seperate way " and im sitting on my couch looking like tf ? I called her , and she sent me straight to voice mail . im not gonna lie i do have a thing for layla , and all these hoes are trying to mess it up . I went to laylas crib & this girl answer & she answered me with an attuide .

" Yes "

" where Layla " i heard layla crying but she said " Who is at the door shae "

" LAYLA " i yelled , i went in without permission , i ran up these sprial stairs , & i yelled her name , looking for her . I found her crying against a wall . I squated down and tried to wipe the endless tears she had down her soft face , i hate to see her this upset and i didnt even know why . " Layla whats wrong , tell me please . I can help you , just tell me baby . im sorry for anything , just please baby stop crying .

LAYLA POV

Once i got home , i went to my room and cried and cried . Shae told me that he wasn't worth it . but i might not show my love for him , but god he is fine ! Shae had to get up , to open the door and it was Jordan . i heard his footsteps becuase he was wearing his timbs . he opened my door and he started asking me endless questions . i was crying because of that female , she was bashing me for no reason , & i wanted to say something to but i kept crying .

"say something layla please "

i wiped my tears and i said " why didn't you tell me jordan why ?"

" tell you what sweetheart , tell me "

" You were taking to someone else , this female came to my job " he stopped me ,

" wait a female , went to your job bashing you ?

" yes jordan , a female i do not know came to my job saying that she was you your bae and shit ! " He picked me up bridal style and put me on the bed and sat me up , and he goes on both of his knees and holds my knees and says

" Layla , i love you and ONLY you , and all those hoes were a one time thing , i don't want them , i want you . you are wifey material , all the other ones are hoes and other shit . you have to understand that i love you and only you Layla , " what he said made me tear up a bit , but i felt like he was saying that just to say it . " your lying to me , just to make me happy and shit , jordan i really like you i may not act like it but i really do & i do not want to be your second choice . " and he got up and sat next to me and put my face into his palms and said " I love you Layla BRown ,and yeah real niggahs don't love females , but i love you ALOT & ill do anything to be in a relationship with you . " and he reel in slowly and kissed he not those little kid kisses , it was this french kiss ,and lord it was good .and i pulled back and i said i love you too jordaan carter , but you have to tell those another females that your NOW TAKEN BY LAYLA BROWN . i was actually happy to be with jordan and make it offical .

' are you serious layla , this isn't the time to be fucking with me "

" yess jordan " and since he was so much taller than me he is like 6'2 and im like 5'4 he picked me up and my feet couldn't feel the ground , and he kissed me everywhere , that was possible .

Jordan POV

I can now say that im a taken man . Taken by the most beautiful , red boned girl , with a banging body , since the first time i layed eyes on her , she caught my attention . I kissed her and i know that she liked it , only god knows how much i would love to bang her but im going to wait when shes ready i want her to be in my life forever .

"Babe we are a couple "

" yess we are " i can tell i was more happier than she was , but it was because i was happy that i claimed her .

Layla POV

"Babe can you put me down . "

" oh sorry baby " I layed down on my bed but i forgot that shae was in the living room . "OMG BABY I HAVE TO GO GET SHAE !!

" ok bby "

I walked to living room with my red eyes & shae got up like she saw jesus .

What happen ? Did he hurt you ? What he says to you ? What about that hoe ?

Damn shae , why you asking all these question . but we worked it out . i told her everything that had happened , and she was happy . and i wanted her to meet him so i toold her to go to my room . and they met . and swapped numbers and all that. then she left to go to er house & gave us privacy . We went to Jordans house , and we just watched a movie and i fell asleep on top of him and i could feel his bestfriend , but i didnt say anything .

Jordan POV

I took layla to my house , just because i wanted her to be with me . we watched a movie and i can just tell that my lil bestfriend was trying to get out of my sweat pants . laa was on top of me and i didnt want her in the cloths she was in so i changed her shirts into one of my big ones , and i put her in my sweatpants , she isnt hard to change and is light weighted so it didnt take long i know she would be freaking but its for the better , i dont want her in a dirty shirt and all . once i was done i laid her done in bed , and i pulled her close to me , and i put her on my chest .

Until the Next Chapter

comment

like

fan

VOTE , xoxo love yaa