Chapter 1

"Cammy! I need to go on a trip for a few days! I left all the money you need for your make over and shopping. The limo to your new schoo will arrive here in two days so you have to start packing. Good luck honey! My mom said and giving me a hug before running out of the door. She blew me a flying kiss before entering the car.

So, I went down and called my best friend, Megan Richards. She is rated one of the hottest girl in school. She doesn't care about popularity and the rates at school. She's NORMAL not like the other school sluts. She is a very trendy person so she is now here to help me. 

"Miss Huson, Miss Richards is here," my butler said. "Bring her to my room," I replied.

"Megan! Long time no see!"

" Yeah, are you ready?"

"Sure, lets go!"

***********

When we arrived at the mall, the first place we went was the hair saloon. Megan already made an appointment for me since last week. "So which one of you girls is Camile Hudson?" the receptionist asked. I nodded my head then she brought both of us to a private room.

After a few minutes, a professional hairdresser came in. Megan whispered something to him and he started doing my hair. Before starting, my hair was just long and straight plain. It was plain blonde. It has nothing interesting. During school, I always tie my hair in a ponytail with a lot of colourful clips. Everybody always stared at me weirdly and discusted. After the make over, my hair was now at my mid-back, it had brown highlights and curled at the bottom, I also got a fringe that can be pushed behind my ear whick practical for. I totally look like a different person. I looked a little bit sexier for now. Luckily all of that are permenant.

Next is shopping! Yesterday, Megan threw all my clothes,shoes,bags and anything that is wearable. So now I'm just wearing the last thing I have which are skinny jeans and baggy T-shirt. After shopping for clothes, most of the clothes are shor dresses,skinny jeans, body hugging and low cut tank tops, shorts and lots of skirts. Next was shoe shopping. I only bought like three flats, two high-heels and a dozen of high-top. Yeah I'm a high-top lover. We also went to Victoria Secret,La Senza and some other shops to replace underwear. Later on we bought all of the other kind of stuff.

In the afternoon, I had laser eye surgery. The doctor said it will cure in two days. Nice! It's just in time because in two days I'll be going already.

Before leaving the mall, I changed clothes and threw the ones I wore before. Now I'm wearing a body hugging shocking pink tank top, white jean shorts and black high-tops. I just knew that i had perfect curves. So when we were leaving the mall, I got wolf whistles, stares and some of them were even undressing me with their eyes.

I must admit that I did really look smokin hot. Even my confidence level shot up. I was now ready to go to Henlys All-boys boarding High School. Get ready for the new Camile Hudson!