Chapter 5

As I walked down teh hallway with Damien by my side, I heard wolf whistles and compliments like " I'm so turne on!", " Gonna fuck her tonight" and " Hey babe, I'm always waiting for some fun tonight with you". I just laughed and winked at them.

I smiled too and waved then Damien put his hand over my shoulder then pulle me closer to him. Some of the guys gave him death glares. One guy came up to me until........Damian pulled me and KISSED me passionately. He licked my lower lip for entrance. So, I opened my mouth bigger to lets our tongues touch. Both of them danced tagether and I felt some sparks during the kiss. His hands went up and down my hips.

I just realized that I was kissing Damian.I pulled away and ran away. I just didn't know what to do!

Damon's P.O.V.

Oh shit! Why the hell did I just kissed her infront of everybody. Like c'mon, everybody was like undressing her with their eyes so I had to do something but why a KISS?

When she pulled away from the kiss and ran away, I was shocked for what I did to her. Some of them stared and the others just smile. There is only one thing to do which is..............RUN AFTER HER!

I ran and ran until I saw a figure of a girl sitting uner a tree in the park just staring at the sky.

Cammy's P.O.V. 

From the corner of my eye, I saw a figure walking towards me so I turned my head. I saw Damian, I didn't know what to do or what to say ofter that scene. I didn't know why was my heart beating so fast than usual. 

" Hey,uhh....I'm so sorry for what I did just now. It's just that my ego was taking over my body....I'm so sorry okay!" a tear flowed down his cheek as he said taht out loud. He evn blushed a little. I know it's kind of weird for a guy to cry infront a girl right but this shows how sorry he is.

" I forgive you....I guess we're friends??" He nodded and I hugged him then he hugged me back. I was kind of happy but in the end I had to get over it. Later, we walked together to the school cafeteria for lunch. Even on the way there, wolf whistles were heard behind me. One of them tried to touch my ass but Damian smacked his hand away and showed him the finger.

Damian opened the dorr and I was the center of the attention. They gave me the chance to cut the line. As soon as we both got our food, we went straight to the table that had Alex, Daniel and some other guys. There was only one seat left then I felt like teasing Alex so I sat on his lap. The next thing, his hands were already on my waist moving up and down.