Chapter 3

As I enter my new room, the first thing I saw was a 50-inch flat screen, an Xbox 360 and a PS3 in the main room. On  the right is the kitchen, at the back is a full equipted bathroom and a big walk-in closet. There was one door left undiscovered and I was so curious about it so I opened it. In front of me now are three king size beds and three study tables at the corner. Each table had pin boards infront of them. One bed and study table were not occupied so I guess that mine. Both of them were situated between the two beds and study table.

Later then, I have done my bed with red sheets and white pillows. I decorated the pin board at my study table with picture of moments in my life. Then, I went in the closet. The same thing happened again...I got the middle one. Really? I fit all my clothed and settled every single thing that needs to be settled. After that I took a shower.

After done blowing my hair, I wore a green v-neck tank top with white shorts. I matched them with black high tops. I grabbed my iPod, then relaxed on the couch listening to Cascada songs. And the next, I was already asleep.

Suddenly, I woke up by the sound of the door slammed to the wall. When I looked up I saw too guys and they were hot.

"Hey!" I said to them as i walked towards them."I'm Camile but call me Cammy!" I smiled at them.

Their jaws dropped until one of them spoke "What's a chick like you doing in our room? This is an ALL-BOYS BOARDING SCHOOL that were meant for BOYS ONLY," he said. 

Then the other guy punched his arm and held out a hand to me, " Hey, I'm Alex and this is Damian. I guess your the girl taht everybody was talking about," he said. He was sooo hot! He had brown messy hair and emerald green eyes while Damian had blonde hair with ocean-blue eyes.

"Well, nice to meet you guys," I said cheerfully while shaking their hands. Well I'm gonna enjoy my two years here!