Chapter 7

" Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I asked."Do you know what time it is, it's freakin 9 o'clock! Explain yourself!" he scramed. " I went out with Tyler". " You know we were so fuckin worried about you! Why the hell did you not call us?? Huh!!!" He screamed and the next thing he slapped me. I never knew this side of Damian. " Who do think you are you fucking bastard! Fuck you!" I screamed and ran out of the door but someone caught my hand. I turned and it was Alex. " C'mon Cammy, just apologize to him,"

" Fine!". I went into the room and screamed" I'M SO FUCKING SORRY THAT I HAVE TO COME INTO YOUR LIFE YOU SON OF A BITCH!". Then I stormed out of the room and head to Tyler's dorm with tears in my eyes.

When I arrived, I knock on his door sobbing. He came out and hugged me tightly. He brought me inside. He was roommates with Lee and Adam. Both of them were still on the couch und they turned their heads to me. Tyler gave them a signal and they proceeded to the bedroom. Both of us sat on the couch and I explained every single thing to him.

He hugged me tightly and kissed me on the forehead. He brought me back to my dorm. By the time I reached there, they were already asleep.

**************

Today was the day I started school. I wore a red buttoned down shirt and a jean skirt. and yellow high tops. I woke up early so I can get to class early. Only few guys were in class. I sat in the middle of the class with my head on the table. Someone was blocking the shadow and I looked up and sow a guy with piercings. He sat next to me and held out a hand. I shook his " Hey, I'm Cammy,"."I'm Kyle, can i sit here?" I nodded and he sat there. He had dirty blonde hair with ash mouve eyes. We talked, laugh and played 20 questions. Later the teacher came in. He lokked like he was in his mid-twenties, had brown hair and violet eyes. He was well-built. He was wearing a tight white t-shirt and black slacks.

" I see we have a new student, my name in Allen Henderson but call me Mr. Henderson. Can you come up here and introduce yourself?" he said then winking at me. I introduced myself and returned back to my seat. We had to learn calculus for one whole hour. Before the class ended, Mr Henderson said" Miss Hudson, I would like to see you after class." He had a serious face on. What did I do? It's my first day and I got into trouble already? After class ended, I went to his desk. He closed the door and locked it. OKAY, WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?! He walked closer and I took steps back until my back was  against the wall. He crash his lips to miine with full force.

He cupped my face so I opened my mouth to let his tongue explore my mouth. H e was holding both of my hands above my head and the other was undoing my buttons. Before he took of my top he said" You know why I'm doing this? Because this is and all boys school, I also need to satisfy myself," then he took my top off and pulled down my skirt. Now I was in my bra and panties. He then took of his tie and tied my hands behind my back and locked my legs behind his back. He cupped both of my breast and kissed my neck then collarbone. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth with one of his hands. He slipped his free hand into my bra and played with my nipple. Suddenly, there was a knock and the door. "Cammy, I got you food," Wait I know that voice, it was Tyler. I bit Mr Hendersons hand and screamed at the top of my lungs. The next thing the door was on the floor reavealing Tyler at the door frame.

He saw Mr. Henderson on top of me and punched him until he was unconcious. H e took of his sweatshirt and put it on me and ran out of the room. When he came back, he brought Caleb with him. Caleb hugged me tightly while I was sobbing on his chest. Later, the cops came and took Mr.Henderson away. Then I explained to them what happened and they asked me to report to the court this Saturday with a lawyer. Luckily, I already had a lawyer. 

Tyler brought me back to my dorm and I was speechless until then. I just couldn't believe what just happened to me. I almost got raped by a TEACHER on the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! Tyler sat me at my bed and hugged me tightly from the back. He called Damian and Alex and told them what hat happened to me. In 1 minute, the door slammed open and I ran into Damian and hugged him while sobbing. "I'm sorry because I made you guys worry about me! i'm just so sorry!". I laid my head on his chest. He hugged me back. I felt another hug from the back and I knew it was Alex. Damian said " It's okay Cammy, It's okay.......we'll protect you" . He turned out to be  a sweet guy afterall.

###Authors note!

I will not be uploading until 18 October because I'm having my finals. Sorry for making you wait. Love you!