Chapter 2

" Miss Hudson, I repeat Miss Hudson, please report to the ground floor" that was my butler. I looked at the clock and and it was 9.30 am. I was LATE! I took a shower and wore a tight white low cut shirt, black skirt and red high-tops. I ran down the stairs with my maids carrying my bags behind me. Luckily I packed yesterday.

"I'm here!" I said loudly to my butle. "It seems that your limo is here to pick you up and there is a man named Caleb Hudson waiting for you outside. I jumped for joy because Caleb is my cousin and it has been ages since a saw him after he became the principal of Henlys All-boys Boarding High School. When both of us were younger, we always played together and go to each other houses because both of us were only chils in our families.

I ran out of the door and jumped into his open arms. I hugged him tightly." C! Imissed you so much! It's been ages !" ."I missed you too!" He said and looked at me up and down and said" WOW! You've grown a lot! So are you ready to go?Your bags are in the limo already,"

"I've only grown like two inches and yeah lets go!"  I replied. I was actually not that tall, I'm only 5ft "3.

On the way there, we talked about my life and his life. After talking for hours, we arrived at the school. It's a private boarding school so most of the rich kids go here. It was a huge school. "Follow me," Caleb said. I followed him to the school office.

I was lucky because when we arrived, the guys was still in classes. When we reached the office, Caleb went to the receptionist lady and whispered something to her then called me into the principals office. I smiled at the lady and she mouthed me "Good Luck". I just smiled away at her.

First we talked about the dorms, class shecdules dress codes and some other stuff. Now I know that I have two roommates and they are Alex Flynn and Damian Mcthaniels. My schedule is:

Double English

  Photography

  B      R     E      A       K

 Double Art

 Calculus

 L      U     N     C    H

 Economics

  Gym

He gave me the key to my room and told my bags were there already. He also told me that I start school next Monday. So, I have like 2 days before school starts. My room number is 743 on the 7th level.