Chapter Five: On Our Way

I didn't approve of this method, but our way of going to Cirhaven Falls was by foot. I felt like my feet fell off-- err I wish they fell off they hurt so bad. Well, we just walked through a whole lot of gray, ugly city areas for the whole day until we reached a pipe. They stopped behind an alley, looking for a pipe. A PIPE.

   Well, we settled down behind the alley and decided to sleep-- right next to that very special pipe actually.

   I really just sat in the dark thinking to myself until I felt sleep deprived, which I was so I couldn't complain.

--

   I woke up to the sound of ringing bells. "Wh-what's happening, where are those bells coming from?" I asked rubbing sleep from my eyes.

   "From the pipe." Kay replied in a hushed voice. I looked over the the pipe even thought there was no pipe anymore. What, no pipe? No pipe. Now, a portal-vortex-weird-thingy replaced the pipe. "Magic." She answered my confusion. "Follow me." I noticed Hale was already gone along with Gilion.

I got up, gathered my stuff, and quickly jumped into the portal without a second thought. I don't know why I trusted them so much. I barely know them.

So anyway, the portal led to a sunny field. Fluffy dandelions stuck out of the field of long grass along weeds. The sun hurt my eyes for a moment, before my eyes adjusted to the bright white glow it gave off. draw stuck out around the meadow-like field. Pesky flies flew around me, nipping at my arms. I swatted them away and stared at the empty road before us. "What're we doing here?" I asked, looking towards Kay.

"Do as I say, this may get a little interesting. Your going to have a very long day. She takes out an egg looking object. It's a burgundy color with gold designs on it with a silver metal wrapping around it. The egg decided to levitate in the air, and then split into four sections. On the inside was a yellow egg that stands itself in the grass. It glows gold, and then disappears. The beating of wings come from where the egg used to be.

Kay hops on the pair of wings and yanks me on with her. We lift up into the bright blue of the sky, a warm breeze enveloping us. I look at the fluffy white clouds above me, and for a second I feel as if I was falling up.

It took me a little while to finally realize that I was falling up. I was plummeting towards the clouds. I had fallen off the pair of wings by now, Kay no longer in sight.

Then suddenly- we're falling down (not up) again but this time in a strange place. It seemed to be an island-- with dark storming clouds booming across the sky. The sun tried to show through, but wasn't strong enough to do so. The stormy clouds went on in the distance and didn't go away until it reached another island very very far away.

I landed in the dark, cold water and just kind of swayed there for a little while, my blue  hair in ringlets around me. I looked around me, and spotted Kay about ten feet away. That's when Kay was suddenly sucked underwater. My heart started racing so fast I was afraid it was going to fly out of my chest. About five seconds after, I was swept underwater along with her by what felt like great, painful claws.

AN: Hey y'all I stopped it here because I wanted to be able to write a little more actually good stuff in my next chapter. Okay have a good day or night :-) bye y'all