Chapter 1

Chapter 1

-Suzanne's Ross-

"Bye Mum bye Dad!" I say as i walk out of the front door, my name is Suzanne Ross, daughter of Lynda and Greg Ross, i have a little sister, Catherine Ross who is currently twelve, i am in the 12th grade and i am 17 years old, and i will be graduating Tomorrow, only one more day of school. One.More.Terrible.Day.

Im not the kind of person who's all like 'OMG I love school, everyone loves me, im so popular.'Those...would be the Perf's im describing, they are fake everything about them is fake,their hair, their boobs,their ass,everything.They think they are better than everyone else because their filthy freaking rich. And it's just not 1 girl, but 4 and they're sisters.....But for me

It's kind of backwards, i hate school, im not popular,because im not...hmm what's the word....'social', Im scared that if i actually became friends with more people, i wouldnt know how to act, because im not used to being in the 'center of attention'.

"HEY SUZI!" I heard my named being called from my right, it was my best friend Christan, she was 5'7 and had short dark brown hair like mine, we walked to school everyday and she was my bestfriend, my only...friend.

"Hey Christian! Ready to go?" i asked her with a not so warming smile on my face.

"NO! We have the stupid last month exams to do and it's worth half our school grade, i have been studying NON-STOP,because if i want to go to a great college i have to have great grades." she said handing me a coffee, decaf, just like i like it, she is scared that if she makes a B a freaking B, that her life is over and she wont go to a good college, she'll ened up going to a good college,i know it.

'I hope we get to go to the same college, if we dont, what am i supposed to do for four years? without you?!"

"I dont know, i am pretty amazing arn't I?' Christan says flipping her hair, in a cliche not so cliche way, i have no idea what i would do without Christian...

Around twenty minutes later we reached the school building, i took a deep breath and walked through the double doors.

"Well....time for History, see you at lunch Suzi." Christian says going to her class, i have math first, just my luck i hate math, i hate school, math was my worst subject and i had a hard time understanding it, i have no idea how i get A's in it.

"Hey Suzanne." I look to my left to see, my crush Josh did he just said hi to me? The cutest boy ever just said hi to me! Josh was about 6'5 and he had dark brown hair, and he had deep brown eyes that could just melt you away....

"Uh-I umm....hi." Smooth suzi real smooth.....

i walked away earning glares from the perfs, but i couldn't stay at that train wreck any longer, im not social, im not good with people and people arn't good with me.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"FINALLY! FREEDOM FROM THE DEATH CHAMBER CALLED SCHOOL!" Christan says, REALLY loud, the whole world could hear her if they listened closley....

"Chrissy, your too loud." i say scolding my best friend.

"Sorry....."

"Guess what!?" I say breaking the silence.

"What?"

"JOSH SAID HI TO ME TODAY!!"

"Waaaaa?! Suzi thats awesome!" Josh was the most popular boy at WonderBrook High and was every girls dream boy he didn't have a girlfriend, which makes him more perfect.

"Yea, but i wonder why though...he hasnt talked to me all school year, he wants something....i mean im not popular or anything,im just plain ol' Suzanne."

"He probably likes you." Chrissy says winking

"Psh. Yeah right."

"You never know. He doesnt have a girlfriend." She says turning into the driveway of her home. I didn't reaize we had walked home so fast.

"Hey, i'll see you later Suzi."

"Yeah...Bye." i say waving her off.

You never know.....PSH! He doesnt like me, it's just one simple Hi, he was being nice,yeah. he was being nice thats all c:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N First Chapter, Yay! c: We finally go the first chapter up for you! Hope you liked it c: The chapters will get longer, if this gets some reads/comments/votes c: xoxoxoxo

C O M M E N T

V O T E

F A N

S H A R E

-Chapter 1 Written by Tianna c: