Damn

My name's Erica and I'm 17 years old. ( My skin color is chocolate, I'm slim but somewhat thick in the right places , my eyes are a light brown, my lips are full and pink, and I wear my hair in a big natural curly Afro. I'll never touch a perm.)

Y'all wouldn't understand everything I had to go thru. I guess you can call me that real ride or die. When shit is hot, Ima be there & that's my word. I'm a loyal ass female. So what hurts me the most is that niggas don't respect my loyalty. In these streets you come to realize that trust don't mean shit.
------------------------------------------------------
Story's POV

"I can't believe we really movin to New York, I been in ATL all my damn life." Says Erica as she's packing her suitcase.

"Sis you kno I got you, I ain't gon leave you here by yaself" said Tyshawn , Erica's brother, age 19.

"I just wanna say that I love you , after everythin we been thru, I can honestly say you the best brother I ever had." Erica said while squeezing the last bit of clothes in her suitcase.

Tyshawn squeezes Erica tightly in a warm hug.
"Who else gon hold us down?" Tyshawn said laughing

"Ah shutup you a damn fool" Erica says joking wit her brother

"Now hurry ya ass up before you get left in atl, I told you to pack ya shit from last night."
Tyshawn says leaving the room

(This nigga.. Love him tho.) Erica says in her head.

----------///////////-----------///////////-------

Yea y'all prolly wondering what exactly they been thru. Back when Erica was 13 and ty was 15 they parents died in a car crash. No one could pay bills so they got evicted and stayed homeless for a bit. All they had was each other. They relatives didn't help, that goes to show family don't mean shit.

Ty had to step up and provide for his little sister one way or another. He got involved in the drug business and was able to pay bills and provide for him and his sister. He even made sure his sister got her education. So that she can be successful in life and won't ever have to turn to the world of drugs to make money.
----------///////////-----------///////////-------
-the two get to they house in NY, Queens. The house ain't bad, they area is ok. It's the hood but not the HOOD HOOD, you know what I mean?-

Ty : "Oh shit, this place kinda big."
Erica: "so this is the big city"

" Oh and ya ass got school tomorrow morning , yea I already enrolled you." Ty says with a smirk

"Damn already ?" Erica said while rolling her eyes
"You knew dat, but I gotta take care of some business real quick. You good here by yaself?" Ty said with a concerned look

"Yea you know I'm good, I'm 17 mane." Erica giggled

Ty rubs her head and says "you always gon be my baby sister, call me if anything."
"Aight ."

Ty leaves the house

"Finally got the freeeeee." Erica said all excited

"Ah shit, my ass don't got no friends over here." Erica sighed

"I'm finna call my home girl back in Georgia.." Erica said while pulling out her rose gold iPhone 6s.