Mine

"No, Ima talk to who I want, Ty. Don't worry Ima be careful." I said sternly.

"That nigga is no good for you. I know him too well. Trust me." Ty said before leaving

Damn, today was a long ass day.

I looked at my phone, then took the note Jayceon gave me out of my bag and dialed his number.

"Jay?" I spoke, when the other line answered.

"Who's this?" Jay said sternly

"It's Erica. We need to talk." I spoke softly into the phone.
-----------////////----------//////////---------
Erica POV

"Okay ma, what you tryna talk about?" Jay asked nonchalantly as if nothing happened.

"Cut the shit." I said , clearly I was annoyed.

"What's ya problem?" Jayceon asked while sucking his teeth.

"I need some answers. Deadass. All jokes aside." I said sternly so he knew I meant business.

"Aight, shawty you kno I got you. What you wanna know?" Jay said as if he was intrigued

"Tell me about my brother , Tyshawn." I said demandingly.

"Ain't nothing much to tell, he runs the business." Jay said nonchalantly

"Watchu mean he runs the business?" I pressed Jay

"He's the drug Lord, he's at the top top, he's my boss.. There's only one person higher up than Ty and none of us ain't ever seen him before." Jay spoke softly into the phone.

Damn my brother was that important? He was at the top of the game?

"Damn, he way up and I'm just now finding out." I spoke sadly into the phone.

"Erica, he told me not to see you anymore, but i'on care. He may be my boss but he can't keep me from you." Jay spoke with a sexy twist in his voice

"He told me he doesn't want to see me with you either, but I told him I can handle myself. . Don't worry, I won't let him do anything to you Jay, even if you disobey his orders and fwm, I got you." I spoke without thinking.

"Damn shawty, idk what it is about you, but you got me in my feelings right now." Jay spoke into the phone swiftly

I blushed at a loss for words.

"Goodnight Jayceon." I blurted out before hanging up.

Why are his words replaying in my head?
Let me sleep this feeling off.

---
Jayceon's POV

I woke up a little early , showered got dressed, then tied my long dreads in a slack bun to the back . I grabbed my Rolex and threw on my Don C then slipped on my louboutins.

I grabbed some cereal real quick , and was about to head out the door but I was thinking about Erica for some reason.
She's not like those other gold digging hoes that I mess with. She ain't ever ask me for a dime or beg me to take her shopping.
I was feelin her before but after she busted the trap house with me, damn. I knew she could be my ride or die.

I should pick her up, I know she don't got a car.

I took out my black iPhone 6s and called Erica's line.
It rang three times until she picked up.