Business

"Erica I think I'm falling for you. When I saw that bitch made ass nigga all up on you, I felt my heart skip ten beats. I don't wanna see no one else kissing up on you besides me. You're mine, atleast I need you to be mine.. Erica?" Jayceon spoke while holding my hands and looking into my light brown eyes.

"Yes ?.." I spoke

"I need you.. I messed with a lot of females and none of them ever made me feel this way. You one of a kind & I'll be damned if I let you slip away.. So what I'm trying to say is.. will you be my girlfriend?" Jayceon asked me while rubbing my hands.

I didn't know what to say

/-----///-------//////////-------/////---------///

Jayceon waited for my response.

I somewhat do like Jay, but I gotta think about what I'm getting involved in though.

He's the typical pretty boy thug. Of course he has hoes &  he's doing illegal business. Going out with him will tarnish my innocence..

But was I really innocent tho? My brother's the damn drug lord.
.
.
.
.

I don't really got shit to lose. Ima follow my heart on this one.

"Yeah , I'll be ya girl Jay." I replied while gripping his hands.

I couldn't shake the feeling that I possibly just made a deal with the devil.

He immediately pulled me into his embrace.
We hugged silently and The smell of his expensive cologne filled my nose.

Damn this boy smelled good..

But his ass finna make me late for my next class!

"I gotta get to class, I know you can't get enough of this but you gotta let me go now." I said to Jayceon while trying to be freed from his grip.

Jayceon started laughing and shit, he knows that I ain't telling nothing but the truth.

He kissed me on the cheek and said, "wait for me after school."

I nodded my head and rushed towards my next class.. I made it just in time for the bell.

---
Erica's POV again-

Finally, it's lunch time. I'm kinda hoping To see Jayceon but he's never in lunch for some reason.

Knowing his ass, he's prolly doing something gang related.

I walked over to where my girl Dawn was sitting. I had soooo much to tell her.

"Hay girl!" Dawn said as she got up to hug me.

"Hey. Yo, I gotta put you on!" I replied

"Oh boy, let me guess. Jayceon asked you out?" Dawn said while raising her eyebrow .

"Bihhhhh, how you kno?" I asked her curiously

"Girl, y'all wasn't low in the back of the classroom earlier. Anyone could've felt that chemistry." Dawn replied while giggling