Chapter 39 {edited}

Just in case you wanted to know what Bahja's Bathroom looked like⬆️.

| B A H J A🌹|

Elijah took us home and soon he went home. I knew Zonnique was in trouble and wasn't going home. Jacq and Issa went home with Bre and Jacob went home too.

It was 12 right now and Nique was still passed out in the chair. No one could get her to wake up so I picked her up and carried her in.

It was cold outside and I felt her bury her head my neck. Why is she so adorable at times?

I got her upstairs and laid her in the bed. I went to my bathroom and turned a the water to the tub on. I needed to not smell like a water park at this moment.

I took my trunks off but left my bikini top on. I put my black hair into a bun and sat into the bath.

I closed my eyes and sank into the tub a little more. This is probably the calmest I've been this entire time I moved down to father's house.

"Oh so you not gonna tell me that you were taking a bath?" Nique said pouting stripping right in front of me. Oh so she likes to tease I see.

"You were sleep baby" I chuckled.

"Obviously you didn't wanna sleep smelling like amusement park water, so why wouldn't I?" She said. Eh she had a point. She got in with me and laid on my chest.

"Why don't you ever take off your bra or any kind of top that covers your chest.

"Because why would I need to?"

"What if wanted to see them?"

"What is there to see" I chuckled. "There barely anything there" I said and she laughed.

"Your right" she said laughing.

"Hey!"

"What??" She said.

"Your not supposed to agreeing with me dummy" I said pouting.

"Whatever. "

"I wanna ask you something...." I trailed off.

"And what is that?" She said sitting up tugging on my top. She really wants to take it off.

"What are we?" I asked. I mean I just needed to know so I could figure out if I could fuck her senseless or not.

"I mean like I wanna fuck you senseless right now. You pushing your boobs on me and that turns me on ALOT......but I'm not the one to by disrespectful so tell me Nique what are we?" I asked again.

"I wanna try dating.....but can you just promise me that you won't hurt me?" She asked playing with her fingers.

"Nique why would I ever hurt you?"

"I dunno....I don't know how these girl on girl relationships work" she said looking down.

"Well then can I show you?" I asked and she nodded. I sat up and kissed her.