Chapter 58 {edited}

-Thank you guys for helping me get to 1k!!!!!!!

| B A H J A 🌡|

No I'm not mad at Nique, furious? Hell yea!

If you haven't noticed hot headed runs in this family. So I had to leave before I did anything stupid.

I went and took a shower in the guest bedroom. Once I came out I went to my room Zonnique was using the bathroom, it was really silent but I didn't care she was the last thing on my mind right now.

I put on some basketball shorts on and a Nike sports bra. I did this purposely to tick my mom off, she hated when I looked like a fully stud.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch near Lourdes, I was completely calm but everyone else wasn't. There were just staring at me.

"Why are they here?" I asked my dad, they knew I was talking about Auntie Rachel and Shamara.

"They were worried about you, remember this is still your family" he said.

"They was my family..." I mumbled.

"You now what, just ignore them for now. Tell me what happened" Pops said.

"Well I got kidnapped at Children's Place, then they dragged me out to Nevada, I escaped and spent the night in a hotel then came home on a rented motorcycle" I shrugged, I didn't wanna go to into details because I wasn't really in the mood.

"Who is they?" Aaleeyah asked me.

"Craig, Rayan and Myles" I said wile playing with Lourdes's hair.

"How do you know there names?" Auntie Rachel said.

"Ms I don't know you, which me I don't answer you" I said with the Fake-ist smile on earth. "But I knew there names because they were my friends once until this started, there grown men that work for Tiny" I said.

"Tiny across the street?" Elijah asked a little shocked. I nodded and they all started talking.

"Well imma go and talk to her, try to get her arrested. If I don't come back in an 1hr call the police" Pops said. We all nodded and stayed in place.

It was awkward seeing two faces I've been trying to ignore. They just don't understand how to leave me the fuck alone.

"Listen Bahja I want to apologize-" Auntie Rachel was trying to apologize but she had no reason.

"Why I are apologizing to me? Your not the one that beat two girls senseless" I said to her,"your son did, he should be apologizing" I continued.

"Well he can't apologize if he can't come face to face with you" she said getting mad, she must be feeling salty about the restraining order.

"Right he can't apologize. So I guess he out of my life forever then" I said. She rolled her eyes and sat back, they knew I was stubborn as a mule so they knew it would take more than that to make me forgive them.

| B R E💜|

"So what we missed since we went back to Jamaica?" Issa asked.