Chapter 59 {edited}

"Sorry..."

| B A H J A |

Why would she do that? I mean I wasn't that mad, was she really that upset? I really didn't think she would do something like this.

Zonnique been lying in a hospital for 4 days. She woke up the second day but they didn't let anyone in. But now they are allowing visitors in.

It was a miracle that both babies survived this while suicide attempt. I didn't think they were that strong, that just proves that it doesn't matter how small you are, your always strong.

I had a stuffed bear in one hand and flowers in the other, I hope she would forgive me for yelling at her like that. I knew she knew that I didn't it.

I dressed a little more, presentable. I didn't want Nique to think I didn't care that she woke up. I had my hair in a high clean bun, high waisted shorts with a white tank top stuffed inside and a mint blazer. This was probably the girly-ist I was ever gonna get so she better take it I while it last.

I even tried putting on heels, but I fell twice just trying to get on the car so that wasn't going to work either. I had some mint retro Nike's on.

I sat my round glasses on the top of my head and entered the hospital. I walked up to the counter and was greeted with a warm smile.

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"Hi, I'm here to see my girlfriend" I said sighing nervously.

"Okay, what is her first and last name?" She asked.

"First name Zonnique and last Pullins"

"She is in Room 563 on the 3rd floor" she said I nodded. I walked to the elevator and once it opened I went.

Once I got to her door I took a deep breath and went in. "Zonnique...." I said as I entered.

Once I fully opened the door she was sitting up watching Tom and Jerry. She looked like she hasn't ate since she got here and that started getting me worried.

When she saw me she didn't say nothing, maybe she was mixed emotions...I know I was. Once I sat down in the chair near her there was an awkward silence until I broke it.

"Well these are yours..." I said handing her the yellow roses and the stuffed giraffe. She gave me a small smile and say them down.

I started twiddling with my fingers because it became quiet again,"Have you ate since you woke up?" I asked.

"No, I'm not eating that mystery meat they call meatloaf when we know that there dead people mixed in it" I said. As much as I wanted to laugh I had to be serious.

"Aight let me cut the shit. I'm sorry Nique. I didn't think I hurt you to the point you would want to do something like this. If you thought I was mad I wasn't, it just so happens that Rodriguez's are hot-headed, I just need time to think. I will never ever raise my voice to you like that ever again, you don't deserve to be yelled at, you deserve to be treated like a queen. " I said smiling. She tried to hide it but she was blushing.

"Okay I forgive you..." Nique trailed off. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"What?" She asked confused.