Chapter Four: Arrival

The bus came to a sudden stop and the demigods lurched forward. Leo's head smacked into his seat. "Ow! What the heck?" He said and rubbed his head. Piper snickered. "What?" Leo asked. "There's a huge bump on your forehead," Piper lied. Leo turned wide eyed and felt his forehead. He glared at Piper. "No there isn't," he said. "I know!" Piper sang. "HEY!!!" All the students yelled. They started yelling at the bus driver. "Shut up! None of us are happy with me being the bus driver, so just get out!! Little brats," the bus driver said.

All the students filed out of the bus. Mr. Smith and the demigods were last. "Okay, students," Mr. Smith said. Nobody heard him because of the chattering. "OKAY STUDENTS!!" He yelled. Everyone stopped talking and looked at him. "We won't be going in one big group. Split into groups of seven. I trust that some groups are going to be responsible without adult supervision. Don't worry, I confirmed with the manager that all the fire alarms are working," Mr. Smith said.

"We're in an aquarium! Why are there fire alarms? Wouldn't the fire go out when it touches the water?" A student yelled. "I'm sure that the endangered species of fish wouldn't appreciate having their tanks cracked open to put out a fire," Hazel said. "Whatever!" Nancy said and rolled her eyes, "Who cares if a few fish die?" Percy clutched his fists. "I wish I could push her into the shark tank," he said through his gritted teeth. "That might be a little more merciful than what you can do to her," Frank said.