7) His favourite thing about you

For some reason it doesn't work when I upload images so that's why I keep linking videos instead Xx

Ashton - Your eyes

Ashton had always loved getting lost in your eyes, he loves the colour, shape and the way they form your face in such a beautiful way. Ashton will strike up conversations just so he has the opportunity to stare into your emerald eyes.

Calum - Your accent

Calum had always loved listening to you speak, the way you would pronounce certain words made him smile and laugh. Calum would crack jokes on how you say certain words like 'tomato' and 'water' deep down you knew he loved it as he would always reassure you it was beautiful and one of his favourite things about you.

Luke- Your laugh

No matter how hard you try to hide it there is nothing Luke loves more than your laugh. He thinks it lights up your whole presence and Luke will always try to find special ways to make you laugh, telling you its his favourite sound in the world.

Michael - Your sense of humour

Michael always loved how you can make him laugh just by being yourself, he loves how you can manage to cheer up anyone within a few minutes, You know when to be serious and the perfect time to crack a few jokes Michael loves your sense of humour more than anything.

- You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breath, trust, let go and see what happens.

Hi my lovelies! we reached 72 reads!?!? you guys are awesome thank you so so much :) I am updating either again today or tomorrow or both?  please vote, and feel free to leave a comment or any requests,

Bye! Xx