Chapter 39

The next few days were all the same. Get up, go to school, try our robes on, and then practice getting up in an orderly fashion and going up on stage and then back to our seats. We did this for the past three days.

Sly and I sat down again, after our fourth time threw the line. I got it the first time, but no, we had to do it three more times on top of that. I was tired of this already, I just want tomorrow to come so I can get my diploma, and get out of this hell hole.

"Alright guys, that's it for today. I can't wait to see you all tomorrow afternoon in your caps and gowns. We're going to miss you guys but we know you all are going to grow up to be something big!" One of the supervisors says.

We get dismissed and Sly instantly grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the car where we waited for Seamus and James. The rest of the guys were going with Monica, what can I say, couples carpool for the win.

They finally walk out, and by walk out I mean Jordan and Dan are dragging them out to us. "Here, they wouldn't stop making out, they're your problem now." Jordan says throwing Seamus at me.

"Yea, we're going to go home." Dan says throwing James onto Sly.

"Kay." Sly and I said together, shoving the two into the back seat. We get in the front and I look back, already making out again. I smile and shake my head.

"Always going at it." I say as Sly pulls out of the parking lot.

"One more day." I say leaning back in my seat.

"Mhm, then we move into our apartment." Sly says smiling at me when we get to a red light.

"I want to do something today, since tomorrow after graduation we have that party then we have to sleep so we can move." I say.

"How about a day at the beach?" He asks, this actually pulls the other two apart.

"Hell yea!" James and Seamus together, I chuckle and Sly giggles, looks like we know how to break them apart. Mention the beach.

"Yea that sounds cool." I say as he pulls up to the house. We all jump out and run into the house to get our beach stuff. Sly and I threw on our trunks and put a plain white tee on for in the car. We get a bag and put stuff in it, towels, sun screen, sun glasses, stuff we need.

We put on old shoes that we aren't wearing tomorrow, so we don't get then ruined at the beach. We walk down to the car and James and Seamus are already there. in their trunks with a shirt on and their stuff.

We climb back into the car, and drive off, windows down and music blaring. James was yelling the song lyrics at random people who would either yell at him to shut up, or yell him back more lyrics. He did that all the way to the beach.

When we got there we turn the radio off and got out, Seamus brought a small boom box so we could listen to music while at the beach. We find the perfect spot and set up shot. We put the sheet that James brought and then dump the bag onto it. We pull our shirts off and put sun screen on. James getting Seamus' back and visa versa. Sly doing the same to me then I to him.

We turn the radio on, making sure it's not too loud and I watch Sly and James run out to the water. Seamus and I wanted to chill for a bit.

"God they're so crazy." He says.

"Yea, but we love them." I say with a soft smile.

"Yea, I love him to death." He says.

"I know how you feel, every moment with Sly has always been memorable, never a dull moment." I say

"Agreed" He says, we just watch then splash around in the water, yelling and giggling.

We eventually go and join them, we look like a bunch of little kids, probably because we still are at heart. After a bit of dicking around, we get hungry. We skipped lunch and it was almost time for dinner.

"Just going to eat out?" I ask, they all nod, guess we go back threw a drive threw and eat in the car. We pack up and head back to the car. Putting our towels behind us since we're wet still. Sly drives us threw Wendy's again, we order and pull up to pay and get our food.

We eat in the car on the way back home, Sly would take a few bites at stop lights. When we got home we only had our frosties and a few fries which I dunked in my ice cream. I don't care what you say it's delicious.

We head inside, everyone else was home. I had my towel around my neck, eating my ice cream. James and Seamus went up to their room. They didn't seem lustful, at least I hope not. We need sleep tonight.

We head up to our room, Sly was still eating and once in a while he would dunk a fry in my ice cream. "Thief." I say, he giggles and gives me a kiss to make up for it. We sit on our bed, acting like that until our food is gone.

It was getting late and we needed sleep for tomorrow. "So, tomorrows the big day." I say changing into sleeping clothes.

"Mhm, then we have Saturday, when we move." He says kissing my cheek and slipping a clean shirt on.

I crawl into bed and let out a little yawn. "Yep, then we don't have to worry about anything anymore." I say smiling. He crawls in next to me. "Nothing at all, just each other and our own lives." He says giving me a kiss.

"I love you Aleks." He says softly, "I love you too Eddie." I say, pecking his lips then laying my head on his chest.

"Sleep well." he says yawning.'You too." I say yawning as well and letting sleep take me. Tomorrow is going to be great.