Hate Me or Hit Me

*Today is the 3rd day Ji Ah school at SOPA , the same school with Seventeen members . Something bad will happen ? i think so . Lets continue reading !*

>Lee Ji Ah

'Ji Ah-yaa come here with daddy . I want to tell you something ' i just nodded .
'You know right Seventeen will take care of you . Iam going to China because i have meeting about Seventeen Project' explain dad .
'Dad , so you think Seventeen will treat me well ?'
'Of course sweetheart . you really like them right.'
'But i think the one who i like will not talk to me neither looking at me.'
'I think i know that person . With you , in their house , living together , the atsmophera will change , believe me .'
'Why are you so confident dad ? '
'Because they are my traineer and iam there manager since 3 years ago . I know them really well , honey . If they dont treat you well just call me okay ?'
'Okay dad .'
'Its school time , remember after school , S.Coups and Joshua will pick you up ! Good bye , iloveyou!'
'Okay dady bye ! Iloveyoutoo !!'

*My day with Seventeen will start today . Are they gonna treat me well ? or they gonna fooling me because iam a girl ? nope , they dont know really who iam . Iam gonna be okay with them*

~So lets skip the school part~

*At the school gate*

'Hey Ji Ah-ya ! over here ! how was school ?' . now i see S.Coups sshi and Joshua sshi was waiting for me . How about they member ?

'Anyeong S.coups sshi ! my school is always good .' i just greet him like always .

'Your ready right ? form today you will sleep one house with us Seventeen ! ' . haha why S.Coups oppa is so exited .

'Iam ready ! Lets go !' i shouted .

*Seventeen's house*

>Woozi

*Hmm i wonder why they all gather together at practice room ? since manager is not here so they want to do something ? Just let them do it , i have a work to do*

'Hello ! Welcome to Seventeen's house ! ' .

*What was that ?! did someone came ? Are thet kidding ? its work time ! i better see who is that person who came at wrong time !*

'Hey , iam Lee Ji Ah . Your manager said that you will take care of me . I hope we will be good friends since iam the only one girl here'

*Oh no no i must ve dreaming in the evening ! i rub my eyes i slap my face , nope it was true that girl will live at our house !? Did the world just going upsitedown ? Oh god what is happening ? and now the girl is coming to my room*

'Hello Woozi-sshi iam-' . 'No need to introduce your self . Since we are classmate i know your name , JUST your name okay and now you can go to other member . Iam so busy now ' . Iam so flusterreted .
'Emm okay i-' . 'Dont say anything just go , okay ? ' ,

*Ohmygod help me , iam seriously dont like it . I hate that girl ! my head its really hurt . I thought i will get a HEART ATTACK ! oh oh i should drink some water , i hope they have cold water at the kicthen*

>Ji Ah

'Ji Ah-ni iam sorry because treat you like that . I know you shocked . Iam sorry ' . all they Seventeen apology because of Woozi but me , nope iam okay . I think he will no longer to be my bias .

'Its okay . Iam okay with that dont worry .' i hope i can calm down Seventeen because they look really sad . 'S.Coups sshi can i get some cold water ? ' . 'Ofcourse , come on , leta go to the kitchen !' . I nodded . Then i saw Woozi again and yes he looks so angry .

'Woozi-ya , can you give me a cup of cold water ? ' said S.Coups to Woozi .

'For what ? Who wants to drink ? That girl , she just go by her self . Why hyung want to treat her like that . She can walk and take the water by her self . No need to treat her well .'
ohmygod , what just Woozi said ? he's really want to fight with me .

'Hey , dont talk to her like that . I just want to be good to her . She is your age too' said S.Coups .

'My age or who's age or who's daughter i dont care . As long she dont control hyung like a maid ' plus Woozi . Did my ears hear it wrong ? control who ? control S.Coups like a maid ?!! Wow men he is way to much now .

'Ji Ah-ya , dont care about what Woozi just say . He is so stress now that why he's like that ' . 'Nope , its okay S.Coups-sshi . I understand that' . I just controlling my self .

'Yes ! iam so stress now because of you in our house ! And what ? Understand me ? Its hard to understand me , even my member hard to understand me , what ? you ? please girl . Dont you think you a girl i cannot hit you ! ' . Shout Woozi .

'Enough Woozi ! She's just a girl and she is new here . Cannot you giver her gime to understand us as an idol and a student ? . ' .
Wahh S.Coups oppa protect me from that laser mouth guy ! .

'She live with us , she must understand us ! Okay , i will go to my room . You girl ! dont ever walk or pass my room . Get it ?! ' . I just nodded .

'Hey what happen here ? why are you guys taking to much time to take a water ? we want to talk to Ji Ah too . ' said the Seventeen members .

'Hey ! Move ! Dont you see iam walking and you guys blocking my way just to see that girl ?! ' . I dont understand why Woozi so mad right now .

'We are sorry' . Woozi just walk and go to his room .

'Ji Ah noona , we are sorry again . We dont have any idea why Woozi hyung like that ' . poor maknae Dino , his face look really sad because of his hyung .

'Nope . Dont take it serious . Iam okay with that . I think Woozi-sshi is right . I must understand you guys as an idol and a student . Hey , where were we just now ? lets continue our talk ! ' . i dont like that bad mood , i want to be happy .

~Wow ! that's a big war between Ji Ah , S.Coups and Woozi . When will this war end ? wait for the next chapter ! ~