Broken..Love

Requested by: iesyachan

Jung Hana's POV

It was raining outside, it's been a week since we separated, a week since I haven't see him, a week since I heard about him. He never showed up.

*flashback*

I've been in a park waiting for him. But it's been half an hour he's still not here.
I heard my phone vibrated. It was a messege from him.

"Hey Hana, I'm not coming to the park. But.... I need to broke up with you. Don't ask me why, you won't like the reason why either. Don't call me or try to find me. I will leave with my parents. I'm not living in Korea. You can delete my number through your phone, I will change my phone number when I leave. Goodbye!!"

*end*

I cried really hard, I thought it's not true, maybe he's just joking or pranking on me. But when I came to his house, the neighbor said that the ones living there already leave. I came back home crying all night. Where is he? Why did he leave me? Why did he broke up with me? Did I did something wrong? A tons of question running through my mind.

I haven't eaten a passed week for now, my mom is getting worried about me. I never go to school for a week now. All of my friends' been texting me. Some of them will come to my house but I never open my door. I've been locking myself here in my room. Everynight I will cry remembering him.

3 weeks later~~

It's been 3 weeks now, I've been feeling I little better now, with the helps of my friends and my mom. But sometimes I will still cry a little bit at night. I've going to school now, and focusing really hard on it even though it's hard for me. The sits is always empty besides me, well because he's gone now, Jungkook is not here with me for now. Maybe he's in different country. I actually tried to call him once, but I guessed he really changed his phone number.

It's already 9:30 pm, tomorrow is Saturday so it's OK to sleep really late. Oh, I almost forgot tomorrow I'll with all of my friends to Lotte world to have some fun since we miss hanging out. I've been friends with Jungkook's hyungs since we've met.

As I was about to close my eyes trying to sleep, my phone suddenly rung. It was unknown. I was thinking if I'll answer it or not. But my finger slide the green tab and I put my phone to my ear.

*phone convo.*

Me: uhmm hello? Who's this?
Unknown: ........ *breathes*....
Me: uhmm hello? Who are you?
Tooot toooot toooot

*end*

The call suddenly end, no one's answering but I'm sure that it was a boy, I heard that the breathe came from a boy. It's somehow familiar. Oh well, just don't mind it Hana. Maybe it's just a wrong call. I glance at the unknown number once more, then I drifted off to sleep.

Next morning..~~

I was waiting for my bestfriend Jane to pick me up in front of my house. I saw her car from afar and it stop right infront of me. I quickly open her door and came in.

"Looks like you already forgot about him?"

"Hmmm not yet, I'm still trying to." I said sadly

She started to drive, and we went to BTS's apartment safely. BTS was a group of Jungkook and his friends. The member are Rap Monster but Namjoon was the real name, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin and V or Taehyung. Jungkook was the maknae, but now since no one knows where he is they reffering me as the maknae since I'm the youngest, but I'm actually older than Jungkook for only 6 days.

We waited for the other members to finish they're work and we went to Lotte world.

________________________________________

Hi guys!

I will update the part 2 later, since it's already 2:51 am here at PHP.

But here's my Valentines update, hope u guys likes it..

Pls. Vote to my stories....