The Truth and the Acceptance

This is the Part III of the "Broken..Love"
EnJoy~ ^_^

_______

2weeks later.

Hana's POV

*phone's ring*

I heard my phone ring. I pick up my phone and saw that it's an unknown. But I still answer it.

"Hello?" I started
"Hello. It's me" He said
"Ju-Jungkook? Why are you calling?"
"I was just wondering if we could meet at our park?" He asked
"Yeah sure, what time?"
"I'll pick you up in an hour, if that's ok?"
"OK, see ya later."
"OK,see ya"

*phone convo. end *

I started to get ready and pick my outfit. (You can think of any outfit you want.) I didn't do anything to my face except putting on some Bb cream and blush on and lip balm and that's it. While picking my shoes I heard my doorbell ring. So I rush to my shoes and open the door seeing Jungkook.

We smiled to each other and he lead me to his car.
We already reach the park that we called OURS. Yes we called this park OURS since we always have our date here. We sit on the grass and started to talk.

"What is it?" I started

"I-I-I miss you." he said stutter

"Why." but he just look at me

"Why did you leave?"

"Well I though I was going to marry someone." He chuckles.

I look at him curiously.

"My parents said that I'm going to Australia to marry someone. But it didn't happen"

"Why your parents want you to marry someone?" I asked

"Because of my mom's friend"

"Huh"

"Well my mom's friend lives in Australia. Her friend's daughter requested that she wants to marry someone before she....dies."

"What's the name of the girl"

"Cintia, Cintia San Diego is her name."

"Is she sick"

"She has a tumor in her brain. Before they know, she's already in stage 3 until it went to stage 4."

Jungkook's POV

"She has a tumor in her brain. Before they know, she's already in stage 3 until it went to stage 4."
I explained to her

"Did she......"

"Hmmm." I nodded

"Uhmmm last question." She said as I only look at her

"How does she looks like?" I gave her the picture of her.

"Waah, she's really pretty" she look amazed

"But not like you." I said looking straight to her eyes. She look back to me and we stared at each other. Oh how I miss those eyes of her.

I move my face closer to her as she just stares at me. I move closer & closer until there's only an inch apart between us. She closed her eyes as I see tears coming out. I kiss her plump lips as I tasted her salty tears. I felt my tears come out also as I hug her really tight. She sobbed on my shoulder.

"Hey, I'm so happy right now." I said

"Why?"

"Because I can marry you now. Even without asking my parents, and your parents also."

We both chuckled and lay down on the grass. She lay her head on the arms and we both look up to the sky and see stars filled the sky.

Hey, I missed you - she said

"I missed you more."

__________________

Hey I just noticed that my other story still doesn't have a part two. But I'll to update it. Maybe next week.

But I hope you enjoyed.
Pls. Vote for me... ^_^