I met Him...Again

Hey, this is the part II of Broken...Love.
________________________________________________

I had a lot of fun being with BTS and Jane. I'm the first one to come home since my mom called me and told me that she needs me. I quickly went to my house and open the gate and the door. "Ummmaaaa!!" I shouted. My mom came running down from stairs with a smile on her face. "What is it Umma?" I asked her. But she just widen her smile at me and told me to go upstairs and change my clothes, into a casual dress. "Where are we going? Why do I need to change my dress? Nothing's wrong with clothes." I asked her a tons of questions. "Aissh, just follow me and change into your dress. We need to meet up with someone." She said. "8:30 at night!?" I half shouted. " Can you just shut up and stop asking a tons of question."

I quickly change into my casual as my mom said. My mom drive us to a restaurant and I saw my dad waiting outside the restaurant with a big smile. I was really confuse at this time.

"Ummaaa, what's really going on?" I whined

"Just wait, you'll find out later." My mom said and smile at me. OK this is a little creepy.

We sit and wait for someone. "Seriously, who are we waiting for?" I asked

"Be patient Hana." Appa said

After ten minutes, my parents stand up, I look at them curiously. They told me to stand up so I obey them. I stand up, and I notice a familiar man and woman around in their 40's I guess.

My parents and them greeted each other.

"A-annyeonghaseyo, Jung Hana-imnida." I greeted, and they smile and greeted back too.

We sit down and they started to talk about something I can't understand. These two sure do look familiar, but I can't remember. I know that I met them once. I guess.

They talk and talk until they forgot I was here just eating the ordered food. Why did my mom bring me here. Ughhh, I'm soooo booooorreedd.....

Then I heard the door bell ring (you know, when you open the door from the restaurant)

I look up to see who came in. But I'm shocked to see who is that. So shocked

It was..... Him........ It was Jungkook.. Jeon Jungkook..

He started to look around until he saw....me.

I feel like the whole world stop. It feels like it was only him I can see. All the memories..... I wanted to cry.

I noticed that there was a single tear fell from my eyes. I quickly look away and wipe my single tear.

I look to my in front seeing the old man and woman. Then I remembered. They're Jungkook's parents.

I widen my eyes. Why are they here. Why are they talking to my parents.

They actually didn't know that me and Jungkook was in a relationship before. Only my mom and my friends.

Jungkook approach our table and kiss his mom on the cheecks,then he greeted my parents and my parents greeted back. He sit in front of me while I just look down on my lap avoiding an eye contact to him.

"So since Jungkook's here. Let's start to discuss this wedding." Mr. Jeon started. I look at him curiously.

"Uhmm, Wedding? Who's getting married?" I asked

"You're not listening to us earlier Hana" Appa said.

Even Jungkook give his father a curious look.

"You and my son Jungkook will getting marry." Said Mrs. Jeon

Me and Jungkook shout. "Whaaat!"

_________________
Wait for the part III

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY GUYSSSS!!!!

pls. Vote for me.....