Broken to Fix...

Hey there, this is actually the part II of Broken Promises. Sorry if I updated it so late.. ^_^
_____________

We already landed on Seoul Korea. I actually want to go to Busan right now because that's where Jungkook live, but is Jungkook still living there? Appa said that we need to stay in Seoul for a week or two.

We waited for the driver to pick us up in the airport. Soon the we saw a black van stopped in front of us. I put my luggage at the back of the van and went inside. I put my earphones on and close me eyes for a moment.

"We're here!" Appa said. I went out of the car and saw a Modern House in front of me. "Wooaahh, this is so cool." I said in awe. "Here's the key Jung Won, go open the door and go find your room." said Umma.

I open the door and went inside the house. I started to look for my room and I saw the one with my nickname on it. Wonnie, was written on the door. So immediately I went in and examine the room. This room is a bit smaller than my room in London but this place is more comfortable for me.(you can imagine the style of your room) I went back downstairs to get my luggage but I saw the driver is already on the stairs taking my luggage. "Thank you!" I bowed "No problem Miss."

I organized my room, putting my clothes in my closet. And can you believe it, my parents grant my for having a walk through closet. (oh how I wish I have this in real life,hehe) I put on my favorite bed sheet on my bed and pillowcases for my pillows.

After I've done organizing my mom called for me telling me dinner was ready. I quickly take a shower  and change into my PJs and went downstairs to the dinning area and start eating withnmy parents. "We have a surprise for tomorrow Jung Won." Said my Appa. "What it is?" I asked excitedly. "Then it will not be a secret anymore. Be patient!" My Umma said then chuckle with Appa. I pouted but Umma said that my pout won't work on her right now. Pfft, I know she's just forcing herself, my pout always work on her..

I brushed my teeth and play for my phone until my eyes are tired then I fell asleep.

Next Day...

I woke as I heard Umma waking me up and telling me to take a shower and put on some nice dress. I wanted to ask her why but I just obey her and take a shower and put on my casual dress. I went downstairs and I smell pancakes. "good morning Wonnie."
"Good morning Umma." My mom put the pancakes on the table and I started to eat. "Where's Appa?" I asked. "He went off first. Don't forget we have a surprise for you." She smiles at me as I smiled widely."hmmm Ne! I won't."

I finished my pancakes and quickly went upstairs but being careful not to fall. And brush my teeth. After that I put on some BB Cream, a little bit of blush on, mascara and a lip balm. I put on my shoes and went downstairs to see my mom waiting for me.

My mom drive us to the... Train Station??

"Umma are we fetching someone?" I asked mom

"Wait 'til you see." She smiles

Ten minutes has passed when mom told me to get down from the car. We got from the car then I saw a familiar boy looking around. He keeps on looking for someone until our eyes met......  Jungkook.!??

We stared at each other. I walk slowly towards him as he did the same, until we reach each other.

"Hi." I said and smile

"Hi. It's good to see you again." He smiled also.

Suddenly I hug him really tight. He dropped his bags and hug me back. He tighten the hug and said "I miss you." "I miss you too." I said