Ice Cream

A/N:

Anyeonghaseyooooooo!!!!!

ENJOY~~~~
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Halla's POV

I am at the ice cream store sitting besides the window glass waiting for my Ice cream. After a minute my Cookies n' Cream ice cream arrived, while eating my ice cream some random guy came besides me and ask.

May I sit here? There's no more vacant sits here.. - he asked

Uh, sure no problem :) - I said

Thanks. - he said

I just smiled at him and eat my ice cream. I got bored just eating my ice cream so I play with my phone when he suddenly ask.

BTW, what's your name? - he asked

Lee Halla, and You? - I asked

Jeon Jeongguk, but you can call Jungkook instead - He said.

Jungkook's POV

She's really pretty.... wait Jungkook.... Aish, what am I saying again, you just met her, don't tell me you're inlove at first sight... Aish shut up mind....

But for real, she is pretty, I want to know more about her so asked random things, but making sure she doesn't get annoyed by my stupid questions.

How old are? I'm sure you're just around 16 or 17 right? - I asked

Then she chuckled,aww so cute..... I'm just 17 turning 18 next week. - she said.

Ahhhhh, advance Happy BirthDay then!! I smiled at her, then she cutely chuckled.

Thanks, you're the first one to say that, well beacause my b-day is still next week, heheheh.. - she said, she almost finish her ice cream, I got sad beacause she will leave soon.

Halla's POV

I almost finish my ice cream, he look at my Ice cream and I notice that he got sad, probably beacause I will leave soon, but I don't wanna leave soon too so I shyly asked if he want to walk with me.

Do.....you...want to....walk with......Me? I nervously asked him, well I just met him today duh... what do you expect?

Sure, why not? - he smiled, OMO I think I fell for his smile, it's soooo kyuuuuttt!!!!!!!

So I waited for him for a minute to finish his ice cream, I glance at him eating his ice cream fast. "Yah!I can wait, don't eat fast" I chuckle at his cuteness..

..........

After a minute his is done eating, you walk out the store and walk to the park, while walking you two had an akward silence.

Uhmmm let's go sit to the swing - you said to him, trying to break the akward silence.

Sure- he smile

You sit to the swing and pull your self using you feet, thank goodness your feet are long enough to pull and push yourself to the swing... You got shocked when you feel someone pushing you, you turn your head and saw Jungkook behind pushing you a little higher. You mirrored his smile and enjoy the ride..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hiiiii!!!!!!

Did you Enjoyed?
If you want a part two just request and I will do it.... ;)

Pls. VOTE!!!!