Lover Boy (Urban)

They say when you feel like you're going to die, your life flashes before your eyes. They say that the last things that you see, is your lover's face, things you have done, words of warning and things of that nature. But what does it mean when you have no lover?If you have no one, who flashes before your eyes then? Who comes to your mind?If you have no one,who will sheds tears at your funeral? Matter fact, what funeral? You don't have anyone.....I don't have anyone.

  I had everything I ever prayed for, I had it all, then everything was ripped away from me. Now I've fallen flat on my ass with no one. Everything is fucked up. God never answers my prayers,he wouldnt have put me through this shit if he cared about me-he wants me to die. I may as well stop talking shit about killing myself, instead, i should get it over with. I do not have anyone,what's the point of contemplating this? Fuck it, it's time to stop procrastinating.

I drank the rest of my Lean and popped some more Zanies and got up off my dorm floor and stood in the chair and put the rope around my kneck.

I kicked the chair from underneathe me. I stuggled to smiled in content as I was becoming unable to breathe. This it, this is the end.... But where are my manners?

Let me explain how I got here.