Chapter 4

I  walked into Grams house she told me to get there quick it was an emergency. When I got there Angie, Jazzy and Jay were sitting in the kitchen staring at Grams.

"Finally, My grandbaby's here." My grandma let out an exaggerated sigh.  I walked over to her and hugged her. She hugged me like her life depended on it and turned around and mugged my mother.

"Hey Grams, what's the problem? " I asked concerned looking her over.

"Nothing I just didn't want to be alone with these people."

"These people? " My mom retorted.

"Im sorry, did i did i did i stutter? Yes. You people retarded bitch." 

"Grandma, chill, What do y'all want? My Grandma doesn't feel comfortable in your presecence. "

"Who was asking you to intervine , you dirty breed bitch? " Jay retorted. You see, My brother, Sister and mother Are all purely white. In fact I'm the only mixed one in our family. My Dad, has been in jail the past 15 years and he's pure jamacian.   

"Don't talk to my grandson like that you cracker bastard! " My grandma said and I had to snifle a laugh. She likes to forget she's white.

"Anyways, we came regarding your will you old wainch, What are you leaving to us? Your real grandchildren and loving daughter? " Jazzy asked and my grams bust up laughing.

She damn near broke a rib laughing so hard, she was in tears.

   "Y'all evil asses actually believe I would leave something to satans seeds? lemme tell you somethin the only ones gettin somethin outta my will is my grandbaby, my only grandbaby James. "

"But Earl (my grandad) already left 50,000 each to you and James and All of his businesses to you, how will we survive, Are you forgetting who ain't send yo old ass to A damn nursery home? " Angie said. ((My mama  in case y'all forgot.))  

"Bitch, Y'all ain't intitled to shit! And yeen't gettin shit! Cuz as I recall y'all done treated my poor grandbaby like shit since he came out the womb, He is the only one that has been there for me, I ain't seen y'all dumbasses in 4 years y'all come around cuz I'm dying and y'all evil asses want some money? Talm bout I'm lucky u ain't send me to a nursing home, Bitch you lucky I ain't called them people on y'all ass again, the three of y'all needa be in a damn insane asylum, Get the fuck outta my house. Before I have my grandbaby call the damn cops on y'all broke asses." my grandma spazzed.

"Fuck James! Why thee Fuck  do you care about him? He's a product of your  daughers rape." Jazzy argued.

"What?" I asked looking at my grandma shaking my head indenial.

"Yeh that's right nigga u ain't nothin but I rape baby!" Jay snickered at my hurt.

"My sister threw your ass in the dumpster when she first had you,I was the one who had to take you in!" Angie said.

"Ahaaa James you ain't shit but a dumpster baby! "

"She threw yo ass right in the trash cuz that's what u fucking are! "

"Get the hell out of my house with that bullshit! " my grandma shrieked.