Chapter 1

2 years ago

     I walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist,my curly hair still wet from the shower going into th kitchen and into the Fridge. I grabbed my carton of Orange juice and walked back to my room. I froze in my door way looking at lastnights special; redbones, twin sisters, still naked in my bed, pressed up against eachother. I definately had to keep there numbers cause last night was CRAZY. Actually.....i could go again.

"Ayee." I said shaking them awake.

They smiled at the same time when they seen me.

"Yes James?" They said at the same time.

"Go take a shower.....together."

They got up and giggled walking into the bathroom. I went in behind them and leaned against the facebowl as they got in the shower and began washing eachother....by the end of that my dick was standing up. We went back into my room and they instantly got to work, twin #1 suckd me up while twin #2 sucked my balls.

"Damn." I groaned throwing my head back. I grabbed the back of her head and start fuckin her throat she start gaggin so I stopped and just let her do her thang, I took a sip of my orange juice while they did there thing.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in." I yelled/groaned biting my bottom lip, my bestfriend/Dorm mate Chris came in. He walked in and smiled at the scene infront of him forgetting what he was go say.

"Well damn should I come back another time?" He asked, my body jerked and my eyes rolled back as I came and they still kept going , dawd my toes curled and shriveled like the Witch from Wizard of Oz when that house fell on her ass and Dorothy stole that bitch shoes.

"No stay!" Twin #2 said and shid you aint have to tell him twice, he sat on the bed and twin #2 crawled over to him undoing his pants and  you know how that go....

After the twins left me and Chris went to go get breakfast at Ihop.

"Yo that shit was crazy bruhv, them hoes some freaks n the head game crazy!" Chris say as we eat.

"Hell yea, but whats up for tonight?"

"Iont know, party or something."

"You bringin some home?"

Chris made a 'you know it' face. 

"Well shid' aight, im bouta get up outta here imma see you in a few hours." I say leaving money for my food,slapping him five and then leaving.

     I jumped in my black Bently and drove over to my grandma's house it was in a nice lil area with all them white folk, it was the two story home I grew up in. I've stayed with my grandma since I was five years old, my Mama, side was white and my daddy side was black. Yes,my grandma is White. I still had my keys to the house so I just walked in her kitchen where she was drinkin coffee,her back turned towards me. I snuck up on her.

"hey grandma" I say hugging her while wrapping my arms around her and she jumped and start shaking like she was having a seizure.

"OMG BREATHE BREATHE LET ME HOLD YOUR TOUNGE" I panic bouta stick my fingers in her mouth til she stopped and start laughing.

"Negro get yo fingahs away from my mouth! Lawd knows where they been."

"Grandma why you scare me like that?! I thought you was about to die!" I exclaimed having a seat at the breakfast table.

She laughed."Not yet,not yet, but I want you to always know, I love ya, I already left this house to you,and all my life insurance money is left to you in my will."