Chapter 3

I was damn tired.  I didn't get much sleep with that little conversation Me and Sandra had last night. I definately woke up happy.  I couldn't wait to see her again tonight.

      I rolled out of bed and walked into Chris room.  This nigga was beatin his meat, eyes closed and all. I hadda pull out my phone and record I'm puttin this on the gram!

"Shit....Beyonce.....yes....I do that pussy better then jay ever did! Beat that pussy like solange did yo husband! ....Ummm Beeeeeeee! "Chris groaned

"BITCH you nasty! " I yelled and he fell out the bed ass naked,  dick just slangin and all! I was dyin laughin I stopped the recordin and doubled over laughing in tears.

  "Nigga yo ass can't knock a somethin? Act like you don't beat yo shit! "

"Nigga... I get too much pussy for that!"

"Some wrong witcho ass, if u get pussy why u beat yo dick like it owe you money Then? "

"Iont beat my meat nigga!"

"You a damn lie, you beat yo shit so much yo dick got a permanent  imprint of yo hand around it! " Chris said and we both start crackin the fuck up.

"Bitch you got a old man dick! Beatin yo shit worse then They beat Rodney King."

"Nigga what? fuck out my room! You already know what they did to Rodney was wrong! You know how I feel about that bold ass shit!" Chris whined and I bust out laughing.

" I Just wanted to know if u wanted to blaze and hit up wild wings before class?

"Yeah alright me and Beyonce got unfinished business, we gotta hurry before Jay comes back from gettin Blue from Day care,  I'll be ready after I finish."

I scrunched my face up in disgust. Euuuh. To much fucking information.  I walked out slamming his door he was still ass naked sittin on the side of his bed and shit.

    I went and jumped in the shower and did my personal business. I was lookin good as always, Nobody can't tell me shit. 

      I dressed In calvin Klein underwear,  My Black Nike Jogging pants, A black Just do it Nike shirt and Some nike socks and some cocaines ((Air Force Ones )).  I  Threw some screw backs in my ear and a rolex and a chain. Still Ghetto even tho I'm at one of the best colleges, top of my classes and filthy rich.

          I ain't forgot how I came up, how my child hood wasn't shit. I remember all the shit my mama Put me through. I Love my mama though and my brother and sisters.  Even if they don't give a fuck about me.

    ______________________________________________________

"I'm just sayin tho,gimme a sprite,  I want 15 wings with that bbq sauce, Two chilly dogs, Some fries and These nachos, can you make sure y'all got light on them beans? I got class after this and I know my stomach ain't gone agree with them beans tho yaknow!?" Chris ghetto greedy ass ordered, I always pay so he always order a bunch of shit.

"And for you sir? " The white girl said smiling at me biting her lip. 

  "I Just want a 10 piece wing with the hottest sauce y'all got, and a side of fries with A sprite." I said.

"Okay, we'll have your food out shortly." she said walking a way, to be white she had a nice booty. But shidddd she ain't have shit on San.

       A group of girls walked in, looked to be the new Freshman we have on campus. They giggled walking past our table eyeing me and Chris.  I could fuck all them. But I got my eye on somebody.

"I call tattoos." Chris Said Reffering to the foreign latin girl with all types of tattoos and curly hair. She was pretty ass hell, her hair was Brown long and silky, it stopped in the middle of her back she had the prettiest brown eyes, With thick long eye lashes, a body like Beyonce yaknow, not too much but Just right.  She had a sleeve of tattoos on her Left arm and And Lips starting behind her  right ear trailing all the way down to her right ankel, She was so damn pretty, no make up or nothing,  Natural beauty. She was the baddest out of all them.

       Chris had  a thing for tatoos, He had A  a sleeve on his Right arm Tattoos across his chest and Tatoos on his upper Arm, He was A darker caramel color. He pull his fair share. He was smooth too.

       He Stopped her as she walked passed him.

"Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice that tattoo is new, its dope as hell too, Who did it?"

"I got this did in Alanta before I came up here to start college."

"You go to Eastern? "

"Yeah I've seen you around campus what year are you in? "

  "My fourth Year What about you? "

"My second."

"I'm Chris." He said Standing up, he towered  over her 5'4 height.

"No yo ass Tall" she laughed. "I'm Olivea" she said sticking her hand out he took it and kissed it.

"Lemme show you around some time."

"Are you trying to ask me out slick? "

"Well, It depends, Is that a yes? " He smiled.

"Sure, what's your number guy? " She asked and well, y'all know the rest.

I don't know what else to write but this was a lil filler on chris because I'm doing a story on him Too, Im stuck as hell on this story.