Chapter 5

Sandra's point of View

"Why the fuck did yall lie to me ?" I asked storming into the house.

  "Lie about what ?" Jazzy asked filing her nails. 

" Yall said that James was a theif ! Yall said that  he stole from yall, yall said that he was evil, yall said he hurt yall...James isnt anything like yall said he was, James isn't anything like yall said! Why the fuck did yall lie ? Why are yall treating him this way? James is a great guy! How could yall do this to him ?"  I said crying hysterically.

I Chyna Brown , was crying. Crazy. I fell in love with my victim. If i knew what i knew now i would've never went after him ! I never would've agreed to this shit. I never would've took the money. 

"You're not thinking of backing out are you Chyna?" Jay asked looking at me twisting his head side ways.

"Of course she's not, not after she spent all of the money we paid her she isn't." Angie smiled evily.

"Exactly brother, because if she was trying to do that, she would have to face consequences." Jazzy said.

These evil motherfuckas threatenin me ?

"I think our hit woman has fallen for James." Jay said.

"He's a womanizer of course poor little Chyna has. He plays women, and their emotions. You are no different from the rest, of course he isn't goin to show you that side, he hasn't got the goods yet. Just stick to the plan Sandra, you don't even have to kill him. Just get access to his bank account, stick to the plan and you'll get the rest of your money, another 500,000. All yours." Angie coaxed me.

500,000 cash.... All mines.

_______________________
Jame's point of view
_______________________

       I had everything set out for Sandra when she got home. I was at her crib, since it was Christmas break. Ain't really have no fam besides grams to go to, but i visit her everyday. 

       Sandra looked exhausted when she came through the door. Like i knew she would. She's been really stressed lately. I thought i  should caiter to my baby.

"Hey baby." I said kissing her passionately as she walked through the door.

She pulled away smiling at me."Something smells good."

"I made you dinner." I said pulling her coat off. I pulled her towards the kitchen and sat her down in front of the meal i prepared for her and began feeding her.

"sat up in the dark in the dark for so long

Just livin life on my own

Then right out of the blue, bumped into you 

I was so amused by ya smile boo

Wanted you to call my phone so me & you could talk just a little long

I didn't know what to do, i was feeling you , hoping you'd be cool with hanging out too

I don't know what happen, got people steady askin,

How you go to sleep mad one day and wake up the next wake up so happy

Love works like magic and it's so true my mind cant grasp it

Im just glad that i got you in my life

Think about us all day

Dream about you always

Love ain't always complicated "  i sung to her as i fed her. And tears welled up in her eyes.

"Baby... Your voice....is so beautiful." She said.  And i picked her up and carried her to the bathroom where i had rose petals,and candles lit, soft music playing in the background,everything set for her comfort and started undressing her and put her in the tub.

I sat with her as she soaked,just staring at her... Just admiting her for 30 minutes til i made her stand up and began washing her body. Beyonce 1+1 started playing and i started singing along with her, hoping she would understand what i was trying to say.

"If i aint got nothing...then i got you

If i aint got something i dont give a damn

Cuz i got it with YOU "

I started to wash her upper torso, carefully caressing her breast, watching as she bit her lip. Sexy.

And its me...and you
Baby thats all we'll have when the world is thru,

cuz baby we..ain't got..nothin but love

And darling i, got enough for the both of us"

I began to wash her lower body, massaging her upper and inner thighs, then carefully washing her girl,extra carefully,making sure to tease her clit as i did. She bit down on her lip harder , her eyes filled with lust.

"Make love to me..

When my days look low

Pull me in close and dont let me go

Make love to me" i rinsed her body off.

"Sandra, i ain't never had nobody as special as you, you look out for a nigga, you there for me, you my bonnie, and i dont know what i would do without you now that i got you, and i fell... what im really tryna say is ....." i froze up, and my tongue tied in knots, unable to say the words my heart felt.

"-What's understood ...don't need to be spoken." Sandra smiled cutting me off. She started to kiss me and we got all into it, she wrapped her legs around me and i walked us to the bedroom. And she took control ripping my clothes off. I liked it. But tonight, i wanted to be the one doing all the work.

       I  flipped us over so that i was on top and i started sucking on her kneck, leaving hickeys, she moaned quietly.... So sexy. I started sucking on her ear while playing with her nipple and grinding on her, my piece was stood to full attention. Her wetness was dripping down and it was driving me crazy right along with her moans. ironically Nivea Complicated got stuck on replay.

******************************************************************************************

   I pulled my limp piece out of her and collapsed next to her and pulled her onto my chest pulling the cover over us. Best sex ever.

"James?"

"Hm?" I asked my eyes shut closed.

"I won't ever let you go."

"You said that like you had a choice." I said. "You ain't going no where, you mines forever." I added kissing her forehead?

"Forever?" She asked looking into my eyes and i kissed her nose.

"Forever."

"You promise?"

"Yes bae, i ain't never letting you go no matter what... I promise.".i said kissing her on the lips then falling asleep.

Comment, vote, fan, share ;)