~Chapter 2- New School~

"What took so long?" She asked me as I was digging through my bag for my phone. "As you can see, I have done my makeup, so that is what took so long." I replied with sass, still digging through my bag. We were about halfway to school and I finally realized that my phone was on my nightstand charging. "Mom! We NEED to go back! I left my phone! This is a major crisis!!" I say, my eyes widen. "Honey, no. We are already halfway to school! And you can live without your phone. You just want me to drive all the way back and back to school?" Mom asked, sounding annoyed. "Well duh, of course I need you to turn around! And I cannot live without my phone! I need to check Instagram, Twitter, tumblr, Facebook, snapchat, my email, deviantart, vine, YouTube, Pinterest, Google + and Wattpad! Do you even think about my social life!?" I said, making my side of the conversation very persuadable. "Ok, I don't understand your social life, but if you want to be late, so be it." She said, putting on her left blinker to the u turn lane. Yes! I think in my head.

     I run into the house, up the stairs, past my bed and looked at my nightstand. My phone wasn't there. Luckily, my social medias kept giving me notifications, so the vibrating led me to my phone. It was in the bathroom, of course, while I did my make up. I rolled my eyes, grabbed my phone and slammed the front door. I ran back to the car, kind of tripping in my high heel boots. "You are 15 minutes late to school, Savanna Marie Coleman!" She yells at me. "I told you, I needed my phone." I reply, scrolling through the hundreds of notifications.

     The rest of the day sucked. School was okay, I guess, but oh my gosh, the people there were so annoying! They called me "The New Girl". Yes, I was the new girl, but it's not hard to learn "Savanna". The teachers were all nice to me, but the attention was very annoying. At the end of the day, I had to walk home because mom took my sister Kayla to the mall. Kayla was 18 and she drove me sometimes to places with my friends, but Kayla crashed into the plants in our driveway so mom won't let her drive any time soon.