Waves sun and shirtless luke

We had arrived at the beach and it was perfect the sand against my feet the sun on my skin I can't wait to get into the water. I set down my stuff and begin to take off my shirt and shorts but instead I hear luke say "ooo giving me a show now aren't you?" I turned my head at him and said "in your dreams Luke." He came back with "see you then baby girl" and took his shirt off revealing his perfect abs and 'v' I couldn't peel my eyes away. Then suddenly Ashton comes up and says "come on Luke lets go to the water" and with that my nice view was gone so I began to undress and went to the water. I reached the water and put my feet only in feeling the fairly warm water on my feet. I look up to see Luke starring at me. "Really Luke are you gonna stare?" He says "hey you did it first!!" I swam for about an hour then we got out and went back home with Ashton and Luke talking about music the whole entire time so I decided to plug in my headphones and play blink 182's 'I miss you' I guess Luke noticed and said "mae you listen to them too????" I look at him with wide eyes and say "is that even a question?" And finally I found something in common with me and my first crush.