Chapter 2

Chen pov
I find it funny how everyone thinks I have it all. I mean I have the looks and the charm. But I don't have the attention someone needs from their family. People don't like me because I hang with the "wrong" people. I mean they are people who are judged by how they express themselves.
I woke up to someone screaming about something I could care less. Then, I went downstairs and was greeted by the maids and chef. My patents seem to completely ignore me like every day. See the only reason I act the way I do is because I don't get my parents attention. It's been like that since I was little, yet they expect me to be the perfect son he always wanted.
You see my parents are disappointed in me because I did something that made them hate me even more. Back before I met the guys I hang with a gang that did horrible things that I started to regret it now. One day they planned on robbing a museum, but before we get to that part first let me tell you. I did not agree with them they basically forced me to do it, well anyway they got everything ready when we got there I was supposed to keep a lookout, but I spaced out that I didn't notice a cop car passing by so to make the story short we got caught. When parents found out they bailed me out started to lecture me and so on then the told me something that made me how I am today.
"We regret having you," they said it at the same time. "I should've aborted you when they told me too," said my own f*cking mother can you believe that. See that's why I act cold-hearted to people and I always think about myself. I wonder why the guy to stick with me even if I treat them like trash. I guess in society eyes I'm just a low life criminal that is good for nothing, but one day I will prove them wrong. I believe that everyone deserves at least one more chance in life to prove that they are worth something.
I head my phone ringing it was Suho calling. "Aye Chen, the guys were wondering if you wanted to hang out with us," I heard Suho's voice. "I can't I have to do something," I told him. I heard him sigh "you better not be doing what I think you are planning to do," he said worriedly. "Don't worry I got everything under controlled," I explained to him.
I got out of my house plugged in my headphones and started my music. And started walking to the park, when my favorite song started. This song explains my whole life and how I want to run away from everything and how no understands my pain. I believe that there is someone out there that cares about me. That they are meant to love me for me not because they feel bad or pity for me.
I know there is someone that I will have to help them understand life and that they are important in this life. I promise if I ever bump into that person I will promise to love them until they get annoyed by me. Us two will show society that we can be someone in life and prove them wrong. When the time is right fate will make me cross path with that special person. Maybe that pesos will give me the attention and love I need. I wonder what the future will hold.
-------------------------------------------------
A/N
I hope you enjoy this chapter 😁. Until next time 🌚😁.
Sorry for any grammar errors 😅.