Chapter 6: Reporting for Duty.

Niall: The next day Maggie left in huff for work. "Do I have to go?" Maggie asked, kissing me.

"No," I whispered, "You could call in sick. But don't worry, I'd cover for you."

"Haha," Maggie sighed, "I guess I really should. It might be a little late to start casting again."

"Why'd you ask what I thought if you weren't going to go with it?" I joked with mock hurt. Maggie rolled her eyes and kissed me one more time before leaving.

Maggie: I hated to idea of working today. So I showed up early so I could stay holed up in my trailer, working on lines.

"Maybe I loved him, maybe I didn't, but that's not the point," my character, Cynthia, said to her friend, "The point is I don't now and he wants me to." I was on Scene 3 already.

"Maybe that's a second chance," a male voice said. I looked up and stopped the scream that was tearing up my throat. Justin.

"You know its etiquette to knock and not just appear right?" I asked. Then I added, "Oh wait, you don't know etiquette."

"I know etiquette on how to treat a beautiful woman. Of course, no one wrote the book on how to treat the strikingly sexy Maggie Nelly," Justin said. I took a piece of paper and wrote "leave her alone" on it in big block letters.

"Now someone did," I said, slapping it against his chest as I left to go get makeup done.

"That's cold," Justin said, reading it and following me. 

"Its not a real turn on with you following me either," I said. 

"Oh, come on. You haven't given me a chance," Justin said. 

"I did. You lied and said you cheated on me with the girl you claimed you broke up with," I spouted. 

"Well, sorry. Maybe I changed," Justin said. 

"I'd love to see that," I said, stalking into the make up trailer and slamming the door so fast it shook the trailer.

*********************************************************************************************************

"Come on," the girl who was acting as my best friend said, "It's going to be a great party."

"I don't know," I said, "I've never met Andrew." I was in character right now. Andrew was someone throwing a party appearently. 

"Come on," the actress said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me, "You are going to that party. Or so help me I will call Trace and tell him you refuse to move on."

"Hey, I've had three boyfriends since him," I whined. 

"He doesn't know that," she said. I rolled my eyes. 

"Perfect!" the director shouted. I smiled. 

"Thanks," I said. 

"So have you gotten over your little fit about Justin?" he asked. 

"I guess," I said. Thank God I was a good actress. 

"What was that about?" he asked. 

"Before he has just, um, acted unprofessionally with me before," I stated. 

"Have you worked with him before?" he asked. 

"Well, no," I said. 

"Well there's your problem," the director smiled. I gritted my teeth. 

"But sir-" I was cut off. 

"No buts. He blew us away. We can't have you being a little stink can we?" the director said. I huffed and stomped off. Not cool dude. Not cool.