Chapter 16: SURPRISE!

Maggie: "Why do you still continue to deny me?" Justin asked. Although, thankfully, he was in character. "All I do is hand you my love, but you won't ever take it." 

"I don't think you understand," I said to him. 

"Well then you may as well straighen it out for me," Justin said. 

"I guess," I paused sitting down on the seat in front of him for effect, "I guess there's just a part of me that will never be able to love you again." 

The look on Justin's face was almost heartbreaking. Of course, it was him so it didn't even tug at my heart strings. "I try," he whispered. He ran a hand through his hair and looked away from me. Then he hit his hand on the small woodden table in front of me. "NO! I give you everything I have! But you still won't love me! You will never love me! That's what you think!" his anger seemed extremely real. 

"You can't be mad at me," I said, "You chose her over me. Years ago. Now I don't have the heart to get broken again." 

"You haven't given me a chance," Justin whispered in anger. 

"Your right," I said, "But I sure don't want to now." Then I stomped off. 

"Cut!" the director screamed with a smile on his face. I smiled. 

"Great acting you two. I swear, sometimes I think you two are actually angry exes," the director said. I bit back laughed. I went to go get a drink of water. 

"You know I give you everything and all you've given me so far are bruises," Justin said behind me. 

"Maybe you should try a different aim," I said. 

"Maggie, when will you admit you love me?" Justin asked. 

"When the devil grows wings and flies back to heaven. When Clint Eastwood does ballet in a big pink leotard. When they outlaw plastic surgery in LA. When polaticians start telling the truth. When-" Justin cut me off. 

"Why do you hate me?" he asked. 

"Because your a jerk. A liar. A womanizer. Must I go on?" I asked. 

"What does Niall have that I don't?" Justin asked. 

"A warm heart. Belief in who I am now. Love. A way of speaking no one else could have. A sense of humor. A way of understanding all sides of who I am. That paralyzing way he looks in my eyes. The way his hand fits in mine," I was dazed. Justin rolled his eyes. 

"Maybe I could have all of that," he said. 

"No," I said, "You couldn't because you're you." 

"And that is totally biased," Justin said. 

"Maybe. But its true," I said. 

"Why don't you call your lover boy and tell him how amazing he is?" Justin asked, tauntingly. 

"Maybe I will," I said. I pulled out my phone and dialed Niall. I heard it ringing. Then I heard something. 

"Mine?" something said. It was like from the movie Finding Nemo. Then it came again, "Mine?" I looked around. What was that coming from. Then a person stepped out from behind a trailer. Niall was standing there and from his pocket there was the sound of "Mine? Mine? Mine?" I dropped my phone and ran to him, as fast as I could. I kissed his lips. 

"I've missed you so much!" I said. "Why are you here?" 

"Tours over," he said, kissing me. 

"Oh Niall. I'm sorry. I thought that was in a few day!" I said, looking at him appologetically. 

"I told you a few days from now so I could surprise you," Niall said. I kissed. 

"Well," Justin said, "So the prodigal boyfriend returns." 

"Really?" Niall asked, "Beautiful Minds? Thats the best you can do?" 

"Got a problem with it?" Justin asked. 

"No," Niall said, "But I've still got her." 

"Only because she refuses to see her true feelings," Justin said. 

"Yeah," Niall laughed, "Hows that working for you?" 

"Come on," I said, winding my fingers through Niall's, "Lets go." 

"Speaking of going. We should go out tonight," Niall said. 

"Oh," I said, "Okay." 

"I have something important to talk about with you," Niall said, with a smile. I nodded.