Prologue

No-one's pov
It was just a normal evening in magnolia. The sun was shining and the streets were buzzing with life and smiles. But in one dark ally, you could see a group of young boys ...

(Y/n)'s pov
(You are seven years old)Leave me alone!" I scream to the boys who were surrounding me. I try to push them away from me bust they just keep coming towards me, "your a useless kid! All you had to do was give us your sweets!" The lead boy started shouting in my face, the girl behind him barged past him and got right into my face..."YOUR PARENTS WASTED THEIR LIVES SAVING YOU IN THAT FIRE! You were a rich kid the least you could do was get us expensive candy! But noooo... stealing's wrong!" She spat in my face and threw me across the allyway,banging my head on the wall in the process.
Drip , drip
Tears came streaming down my face as they left the allyway, taking my furry coat, the last gift my parents gave me before that terrible night. I was cold and alone. And no-one could change that.

Mystogans pov
He is 8 at the moment and was on his way to join fairytail.
I was walking down the backstreets of magnolia when i heard crying. I didnt know what it was but i decided to investigate.(being the curious type)
I wind my way down the streets until i see a small girl huddled in a corner crying. What happened?!
I slowly walked up to her and she noticed me so she sniffed and stopped crying. "Are you ok?" I ask her,
"Yeh. Who are you?" She asks me,
Damn... what am i going to say?
"I dont have a name" i replied.
Great now she's going to think i am strange!
She stands up and wipes her tears and smiles a bit with a faint giggle " the mysterious boy without a name... wait... THATS IT!!" She beams with a smile and i flinch back a bit at her sudden outburst, "what it?" I was really confused, she looks at my slightly covered eye tattoo
"You can be called mystogan! Because pf your tatto that looks like a gun fire and because your so mysterious!" She smiles so big it almost covers half her face, but the name mystogan, i could use it as a cover so i wont sound like him... and it also has a nice ring to it, "i dont see why not." Whilst she is smiling away,her eyes half shut i hand her my coat/cape and tell her too keep it as she looked cold, "..., i have to go now but i wont forget you." I tell her she waves at me ," and i wont forget you Mystogan..."

---- present day ---------

Once i cast the sleep spell i slowly walk into the guild hall
The master looks at me 
"Mystogan, your back"
.........